[ROM] [CDMA][ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.5.5 [Fully Open Source](03/15/12)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks for the update CNA. Looking forward to checking it out!!

otter34

Reaction score
Did you by any chance flash a new kernel, change voltage/CPU speed, or CPU governor settings sometime before it froze up?

Sometimes I do this and screw up my phone to where it won't boot up (I've even forgot I changed settings and wonder why it won't boot). Last time I fixed it by rebooting to recovery, wiping dalvik cache, and reinstalling a older kernel I had in one of my download folders. Booted right up after that.

No I didn't change anything

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

1quickv6

Reaction score
This ROM just keeps getting better and better. No issues to report at this time.

Thanks Codename Android Team. DancingNexus

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
When under volting and over clocking do not use the set at boot option until your sure that your new configuration works flawlessly with your phone. This ensures that if you cause freeze up with the setting that simply rebooting will reset you to defaults so you can try again until you find the right levels.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Shaneathan

Reaction score
Has anyone used Titanium Backup restore system settings with the new version from 1.4.0? Updating from 1.3.3 to 1.4.0, that messed up the ROM.

zevoman

Reaction score
Downloading this now to flash it tonight! Been running 1.3 for a while - great ROM with some bugs which are hopefully resolved in this build.

UPDATE: So I've been running this for almost 4 days now. It seems much quicker and more responsive than 1.3, but I've had several freezes and had to pull the battery three times already, almost once per day. Any one else having stability issues? If it happens again, I may have to go back to 1.3 until a fix can be determined.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Has anyone used Titanium Backup restore system settings with the new version from 1.4.0? Updating from 1.3.3 to 1.4.0, that messed up the ROM.

I did not do it but typically it is advised not to. It is known for causing issues even when just updating to a newer version of the same ROM.

zevoman

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with the Caller apk? When I'm on the phone, it starts toggling between the handset speaker and the external speaker. Finally it froze tonight after I hungup with a friend and I had to do a battery pull.

Shaneathan

Reaction score
Battery life, for whatever reason, started being terrible with 1.4.0 in the past week. It was great, and it got to the point where if I used my phone for 20 minutes, I was down to 80% and the screen was what took the most battery power.

I'm about to flash the new version, and I'm hoping it resolves these issues.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks for the update CNA!! DancingNexus

jpin321

Reaction score
Is droid forums dead? I remember with my droid after a release the forums would be too busy to even keep up with posts. Now hardly anything gets posted, ive since joined rootzwiki seems to be plenty of traffic there. I'm just suprised of the lack of traffic here, it wouldn't suprise me if dev's stopped posting here.