[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

Reaction score
where are you guys getting the current downloads. Only way I can find them is the Goo app, but most of the time my downloads fail.

edit: nevermind, found it!

Last edited:

mventura57

Reaction score
Anyone find a changeover for 1.2 or 1.2.2? I want to download, but I'd like to see a log of the differences first. I'd also like to know if the random restart and reactivate bug is gone.

nleksan

Reaction score
I have been with 1.2 for a while now (haven't tried 1.2.2), and it is by far the most solid version yet, IMO (although I have only been using since 0.8.x). WELL WORTH THE TIME TO FLASH!

mventura57

Reaction score
Not sure, but im getting fewer random reboots on 1.2.5 than 1.2.0. Also getting noticeably better battery life. Still getting like one or two random boots per day, but i have nothing else to complain about.

nleksan

Reaction score
I know that they updated from LeanKernel 3.5.0 to 3.8.0 which, in and of itself, provides a good deal of upgrades... I am about to flash 1.2.5 now, I had just been waiting a bit to see what kind of issues, if any, cropped up. Looks good so far!

kodiak4444

Reaction score
I am new here and I flashed a rom for my first time, i need help : (

one of the big reasons i chose gummy is because of the airplane and 4g LTE toggle on the notification bar but i dont have those i have wifi, blue tooth, gps, auto sync, vibrate/nosound but i want the ones i see in the screenshots, how do i get that?

v8mmps.png
this is what i have now
2zovp1i.png
this is what i want

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
one of the big reasons i chose gummy is because of the airplane and 4g LTE toggle on the notification bar but i dont have those i have wifi, blue tooth, gps, auto sync, vibrate/nosound but i want the ones i see in the screenshots, how do i get that?

You can change the selected toggles from within Gummy settings. I believe they will be under System UI tweaks but I don't have it running anymore to double check.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No need to be sorry, I don't mind lending a hand. Anyway, I should ask which version are you running because older versions may not have it.

Sent From the Land Before Time...
Tapatalk 2_ ICS Xparent

kodiak4444

Reaction score
i am running 0.9.0 kind sir. i actually found it in the "power widgets" compartment. i suggest everyone to flash the 4.0.4 radio fix google provided, it helps with the radios even though this rom is on 4.0.3.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Unfortunately gummy is no longer in development. Kejar no longer devs AFAIK.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX