[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

krazyace38

Reaction score
When I flashed this I could not find the market to reinstall apps.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

did you flash GAPPS if u did then look for google play that's the new market

olorolo

Reaction score
That's true but if u leave bluetooth on without the headset when a call comes in there's no audio u can't hear the person on the other end so in order to get the audio in earpiece u have to turn off bluetooth

I just checked my bluetooth after waiting 30 mins and its all cleared up again

krazyace38

Reaction score
I just checked my bluetooth after waiting 30 mins and its all cleared up again

cool I'm glad its working for u I don't know if I thanked you for the link to this rom last night thanks again if I didn't :)

olorolo

Reaction score
Yeah you did and no problem I have faced that same problem countless times so I know how it feels. That what makes Android so great, its a open community that shares and makes it a better experience then IPhone owners could dream of :)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

GaneshaIX

Reaction score
So, I flashed this ROM last night, and today I received an email from the Android Team(supposedly) that reads as follows:

Google and Samsung have partnered to bring you Nexus S, a pure Google experience phone. Learn more:

Once registered, you can contact Samsung directly at +1 855-EZ2NEXUSS (+1 855-392-6398) for support.
Enjoy!
The Android Team at Google
Google, Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043

So I'm wondering if there is a file that causes the ROM to be read as if it were installed on a Nexus S. This isn't an issue, just something I found to be funny.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Been running this all week and really like this. Best ICS ROM I've used so far. Props to Team Gummy!

olorolo

Reaction score
Been running this all week and really like this. Best ICS ROM I've used so far. Props to Team Gummy!

I agree this is a nice rom but there's a better one on XDA called Spearmint Gummy ported from Razr that the battery last longer on. I dont know what they did different but it does.

krazyace38

Reaction score
I agree this is a nice rom but there's a better one on XDA called Spearmint Gummy ported from Razr that the battery last longer on. I dont know what they did different but it does.

I installed Spearmint Gummy last night and got force close on dialer and wasn't able to activate phone. :-(

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

krazyace38

Reaction score
try mines but flash everything in the order that its in no need for gapps there's a few apps that you need a app installer like root explorer to install too Spearmint droid3 Gummyrom + lots of extras - Minus wipe data, cache, dalvik and battery

Ok thanks man I'm on your page now about to download I will report there to let u know if I have problems

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

Phibernaut

Reaction score
Are there any plans to integrate call blacklist options into Gummy similar to CM7?

kyddox

Reaction score
i just flashed this rom on a Droid 3 GSM and the phone doesnt turn on, just boot logo, boot logo and cwm recovery, i wiped data, removed battery and again the same. can you please help me