[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will this remove the touch tuna.img or just over write it?

That worked perfectly thanks so much! Still wondering what happened to the tuna tho...LOL

It overwrote it.

I'm not sure where you got your touch recovery, but download it from here: Galaxy Nexus CDMA 5.8.0.2. This is the official touch recovery from clockwork. Flash this in ADB. This recovery is compatible with Gummy and probably 99% of the ROMs out there. I've never had a single issue so far.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Just updated to newest update and now my connection icons aren't turning blue. They stay gray even though I'm connected. Because of that, none of my apps realize that they are connected unless I manually refresh. G+ isn't pushing notifications and neither is Gmail unless I refresh them manually and Gtalk isn't able to sign in either.
What's the problem? Never had this problem before.

ColinZack

Reaction score
Just a request I have if it isn't a big deal...

I just downloaded and started using those inverted Google apps and they look awesome. was just wondering if there's anyway for you to package them all together to flash when we update to newer versions so we don't have to do them all individually. If not, that's fine too, but they really look awesome IMO and flashing them individually is sort of annoying.

mventura57

Reaction score
I'm loving the rom, but i just tried flashing 8.2 from goo-inside.me, and it literally did nothing. The about phone still says 8.1. Also, please support your own gapps. The ones on g-I.m don't include wallet, which makes me very upset. I can't find a current wallet version anywhere.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
updated for all my DF peeps :D

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks kejar!! Checking it out now :smile-b:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

GRASSINATOR

Reaction score
Why are shortcuts for every app I have thrown on my desktop immediately after syncing my Google account? Never seen this before, nor has it happened upon installation of any other ROM. Other than that ROM Toolbox being automatically thrown on there which is no complaint since I have Pro already - Support JRummy and get that def if you don't already have. Remarkable work as usual Kejar.... Thank you sir!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
By default the market leaves shortcuts. If you go into Settings for the market you can disable it.

GRASSINATOR

Reaction score
By default the market leaves shortcuts. If you go into Settings for the market you can disable it.
It has never done this before... Strange! Must be a new thing since Google Play Store was born. I'll check the settings, thanks!

While browsing through the market just then... FLASH! Phone rebooted.
Hope it was just and glitch and does not recur, will report back if so. ;-)

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
It is strange, it has been doing it for me since on the ICS versions of the market. Regardless it is an easy fix, like I said all you need to do is disable it in the Settings menu. And the reboot may have been a random occurrence, just keep an eye on it and let us know if it keeps happening and what you are doing when/if it does.

brilstackz

Reaction score
ii know its probly been addresed and i know that all ics roms have this issue but is there a way to get sevice i have no bars no data only wifi works plz help i like this rom too much to switch

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
ii know its probly been addresed and i know that all ics roms have this issue but is there a way to get sevice i have no bars no data only wifi works plz help i like this rom too much to switch

Have you tried rebooting or toggling data off/on?