[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

wooddale

Reaction score
Im ginda new with Gnex only had about a week On gummy with newest radios. Traveling around today was switching from 4g to 3g a lot real weak signal Im in a strong 4G area whats up. Could it be the new radios if so can I go back to old ones or is this the nature of the beast? If nothing else it will take care of my flash addiction.

Skyskioc

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if Gummy 7.6 has any sort of tethering app built into it ? If so where is it located ? Any help appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if Gummy 7.6 has any sort of tethering app built into it ? If so where is it located ? Any help appreciated. Thanks

Yes it does. It's under settings > more > tethering.

Acrious

Reaction score
DONOR $30 to both of ya... (Special request)

USING ONLY RED OLED - May DOUBLE Battery Life - Great for night vision and on your car dashboard - I just really think this would be great to work into yalls build.
Perhaps you guys could get the ball rolling on this one... check out these article please!
http://pocketnow.com/tweaks-hacks/red-android-oled-colors-may-double-battery-life
[URL="http://jsharkey.org/blog/2010/07/01/android-surfaceflinger-tricks-for-fun-and-profit/"]http://jsharkey.org/blog/2010/07/01/android-surfaceflinger-tricks-for-fun-and-profit/

M
u[/URL]ch thanks for the awesome rom guys keep up the good work! If you appreciate what these guys do donate!

zmaster

Reaction score
Hi All

Need some help. Flashed ROM yesterday..I love it, everything works..except I HAVE NO LOCKSCREEN. When power button pressed, phone immediately goes to last screen used. Checked Gummy Setting/lockscreen Settings. Have check marked all three options as well as set of two custom apps.
Is it anything i did wrong?

Thanks in advance

jpin321

Reaction score
Hi All

Need some help. Flashed ROM yesterday..I love it, everything works..except I HAVE NO LOCKSCREEN. When power button pressed, phone immediately goes to last screen used. Checked Gummy Setting/lockscreen Settings. Have check marked all three options as well as set of two custom apps.
Is it anything i did wrong?

Thanks in advance

First verify your md5 on your download. Then reflash without wiping. That should fix the issue. Sounds like it might be a bad flash. Assuming you are installing fresh after a wipe.

zmaster

Reaction score
First verify your md5 on your download. Then reflash without wiping. That should fix the issue. Sounds like it might be a bad flash. Assuming you are installing fresh after a wipe.

I am not sure how to verify md5.

jpin321

Reaction score
I use afv on my phone. i don't have a name of any for your pc off the top of my head but a quick Google search should turn up plenty. If you can't find one let me know and I'll see what i can dig up.