[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

Verro84

Reaction score
Are there any themes for this Rom I've been using it for a few days now and I have to say I really like it a lot! I'm a rom jumper and never stick with the same 1 for more then a day just looking to theme it a bit like red or orange

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Reaction score
what do you guys have your min/max cpu set at? Just wondering what everyone else found worked best.

wolfpackron

Reaction score
Mine is set at min-350 and max-1350. Battery is still good. Not sure how much improvement I receive in performance over stock.

KaptinkrunK

Reaction score
i must know

will this rom work for samsung vibrant? im about to purchase one and want this rom on it.. will someone help me or point me in the right direction ive been looking for hours it seems like, ive seen some close but i want this one im running it on my gfs fascinate and its beautiful! devs keep up the good work!

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
will this rom work for samsung vibrant? im about to purchase one and want this rom on it.. will someone help me or point me in the right direction ive been looking for hours it seems like, ive seen some close but i want this one im running it on my gfs fascinate and its beautiful! devs keep up the good work!

Is that T-mobile? Try xda for custom roms. You won't find anything for the Vibrant here.

KaptinkrunK

Reaction score
Is that T-mobile? Try xda for custom roms. You won't find anything for the Vibrant here.

ive done that lol her fascinate isnt a droid lol but i was just asking thank you

ColinZack

Reaction score
This is sort of weird, but the clock on my phone isn't correct. When I turn the phone on, the lockscreen will say something like 2:48 (the correct time), but once I unlock the phone it will have the time showing 2:24 in the upper right corner (incorrect time). Anyone know whats going on with this?

wooddale

Reaction score
This is sort of weird, but the clock on my phone isn't correct. When I turn the phone on, the lockscreen will say something like 2:48 (the correct time), but once I unlock the phone it will h ave the time showing 2:24 in the upper right corner (incorrect time). Anyone know whats going on with this?

You need to go into seetings/ clock and fix it. When I first activated my phone it was showing GMT time. You gotta know these phones are.made in Korea do they really know what time it is?

Xf53vfs3

Reaction score
Anyone else starting to have update withdrawals? I can't wait for the next release! (Maybe it will be liberty?)

razortaz18

Reaction score
I'm a flashaholic. I had to jump ship after a couple days with no update.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Xf53vfs3

Reaction score
I might be jumping ship in a day or so as well. But the second Liberty is out I'll be right back. Does anyone know how work on it is going anyway?

mmead1143

Reaction score
I always ran Pete's Bugless Beast on the D1 before I got the Nexus. I jumped on it just to pass the time lol but yeah, can't wait for the updated Gummy!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Not sure about Liberty but the best (at least as far as I know it is the best) way to get updates is to follow Kejar or other Gummy members on Twitter.

TSXXX

Reaction score
Has anyone tried James Bond's kernel with 7.6? I'm wondering which version I should install.