[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-6.0-Atlantis

Reaction score
It would be nice if the color could be changed so that theycould be read in the pulldown. Ie, not black on black.

Great rom. Looks great and runs fast.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Holy crap I feel asleep waiting to see if it launched last night, I wake up and there is 5 pages of post to read!!! This is awesome! Im glad the word is out about Team Droid Concepts it great to be small part of all this. Hope everyone takes a look at all 3 versions.

dont worry i did the same..... woke up saw it even installed all 3 to see which one i liked best. been running like a champ so far fast, clean, and stable,..... what else can one ask for.

iMoops

Reaction score
You guys are killing me, just when I fall in love with one ROM you build another. Great work guys. Guess I'll be sending some more beer money your way. Outstanding!!!

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
first i want to say...awesome ROM. fast, nice looking, etc...that being said i was wondering if anyone had problems updating apps in market. everytime i try the market force closes. any ideas?! I DID NOT wipe. i was going to but under side notes on OP it says i do not have to if currrently on 2.1 rom. which i was. i really dont want to wipe and start over. was not wiping the reason my market FCs???

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
first i want to say...awesome ROM. fast, nice looking, etc...that being said i was wondering if anyone had problems updating apps in market. everytime i try the market force closes. any ideas?! I DID NOT wipe. i was going to but under side notes on OP it says i do not have to if currrently on 2.1 rom. which i was. i really dont want to wipe and start over. was not wiping the reason my market FCs???

Yes you will need to wipe, that willl fix ur issues.. :)

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

DAMN! lol i know itll be worth it, but....damn lol :icon_ banana:

hookerdj

Reaction score
you know you can back up your apps with astro if you use it so you wont have to redownload all your apps

jlambeth1

Reaction score
Everything is excellent except for one issue that I'm having. As I have experienced with a lot of ROM's, picture messaging does not work for me. It works for me using the Redrum chaos ROM but not in this. Any good fixes for this?

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
you know you can back up your apps with astro if you use it so you wont have to redownload all your apps

i appreciate that. i have mybackup pro though. i just did a full wipe and everything is gravy now. i just hate syncing up my contacts to facebook lol its a process.

Last edited:

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com

i appreciate that. i have mybackup pro though. i just did a full wipe and everything is gravy now. i just hate syncing up my contacts to facebook lol its a process.

BTW woodyman....any idea when next version will be out. i love the ROM but no spareparts is hurting me. window/animation transitions are sloooow!
just down load it from the market

hookerdj

Reaction score
if you go to the market you can get spare parts in there
wooops to late

BTW woodyman....any idea when next version will be out. i love the ROM but no spareparts is hurting me. window/animation transitions are sloooow!

Argenys

Reaction score
Great ROM. My Issue (Running Atlantis Insane) Is that the text is off to the side when inputing it. Like on a text it seems everything is tabbed to the side. But when sent its ok. Same for any input field on the phone. And the notification window needs better contrast.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
Great ROM. My Issue (Running Atlantis Insane) Is that the text is off to the side when inputing it. Like on a text it seems everything is tabbed to the side. But when sent its ok. Same for any input field on the phone. And the notification window needs better contrast.
ive already fixed it. it will be in the next version. thanks for choosing my rom theme. :D