[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-6.0-Atlantis

V

verian

They are all update.zip install.

download file to PC

rename it update (windows will add the .zip if thats what your running)

place it on the base of the sdcard not in any folders or anything

reboot into recovery and select install, then allow update.zip install, then install.

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
Reserved for Stratts Awesome LiveWallpapers

Atlantis Themed Live Wallpapers
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download Atlantis_blue_beingYellowGalaxy_AQ_Water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download Atlantis_DarkLight_Yellow_Galaxy_Aq_Water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download Atlantis_gray_smoke_YellowGalaxy_AQ_Water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download Atlantis_planetYellowGalaxy_AQ_Water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download Atlantis_Red_Yellow_Galaxy_AQ_Water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download Atlantis_Release_YellowGalaxy_AQ_Water_update.zip

Droid Forums Themed Live Wallpapers
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download DF_Abstract2_stock_water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download DF_Abstract_stock_water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download DF_RedStreak_matching_water_update.zip

Holy Blue Themed Live Wallpapers
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download HB1_Forest_YellowGalaxy_AQ_Water_update.zip

Succulent Desire Themed Live Wallpapers
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download SD1_NakedWings_YellowGalaxy_AQ_Water.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download SD_Blue_matching_water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download SD_BlueAbstract_Silver_water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download SD_Forest_YellowGalaxy_Aq_Water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download SD_NeonAbstract_Silver_water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download SD_RedFlame_YellowGalaxy_Aq_water-update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download SD_Silver_stock_water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download SD_Stone_YellowGalaxy_Aq_Water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download SD_YellowFlame_Yellow_Galaxy_Aq_Water_update.zip

Team Droid Concepts Live Wallpapers
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download DC_Blue_eye_matching_water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download DC_Blue_matching_water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download DC_Dark_matching_water_update.zip
*********** - online file sharing and storage - download DC_steele_matching_water_update.zip

Are there screenshots anywhere? I think I've seen most of them except maybe the atlantis ones. lol you know someone had to ask.

Creyendo

Reaction score
Don't blame ya for asking. Going through all of them one by one could take a little while. Though if you can't wait to see them I'm sure you could drag the image to your desktop out of the update.zip

Reaction score
running holy blue theme with an ADW launcher... Only question I have is my battery disappeared up top, I just thought this was weird... Also, is there a way for it to display the battery left in that icon? I downloaded spare parts from the market but that feature wasn't in there

mccool

Reaction score
No corp cal?

So why did you guys decide to remove corporate calendar? That's something I really need to have in a ROM!

Can you guys provide a link to download it separately so I can install it on my own at least? A better solution would be to include it, yet provide a script to remove it for everyone who doesn't want it. Just my $.02.

Thanks!

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
I made the suggestion on 5.0 but I'll do it again here. On the Launcher, it'd be best if we can add more screens and configure which dialer and browser we want. In HelixLauncher2, the icon is all the way to the right instead of the middle, which brings out my OCD. lol

Otherwise, this is a very speedy ROM and I very much enjoy it!

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
-Advanced Nandroid Restore
-Choose backup (select the ROM “Succulent-Desire-v-6.0-Atlantis)

When I get to this part of the installation, I do not get a selection screen.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I made the suggestion on 5.0 but I'll do it again here. On the Launcher, it'd be best if we can add more screens and configure which dialer and browser we want. In HelixLauncher2, the icon is all the way to the right instead of the middle, which brings out my OCD. lol

If you update helix2 from the market, it will take away the alien logo but it will again be in the middle

Reaction score

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!

You are running SPR right? If so then just make sure the folder is unzipped and in there

stratt

Reaction score

If you update helix2 from the market, it will take away the alien logo but it will again be in the middle

If you send me a link, i will put the icon back in and create an update zip for you.

stratt

Reaction score
So why did you guys decide to remove corporate calendar? That's something I really need to have in a ROM!

Can you guys provide a link to download it separately so I can install it on my own at least? A better solution would be to include it, yet provide a script to remove it for everyone who doesn't want it. Just my $.02.

Thanks!

Corperate Calender update zip.

*********** - online file sharing and storage - download Corporate_Calendar_update.zip

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!

You are running SPR right? If so then just make sure the folder is unzipped and in there

I figured it out, I think...does it take a while to boot up?

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!

I figured it out, thanks.