[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-6.0-Atlantis

Creyendo

Reaction score
Any chance we can get a themed Lancher PRO?

This would be great! Also wondering if it's possible to get the image of the drop downs so that I could add an image on top of it.

Love the new rom! Works great so far

unkledaddy

Reaction score
OK I'm trying to load this up but I keep getting error 25??? Wtf I'm doing exactly what the instructions say

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
OK I'm trying to load this up but I keep getting error 25??? Wtf I'm doing exactly what the instructions say
Too many sub-folders.......There should be 1 folder not a folder within a folder.

i.e Nandroid/Succulent Desire/ROM FILES not Nandroid/Succulent Desire/Succulent Desire/ROM FILES

Last edited:

unkledaddy

Reaction score
I only have one in the nandroid folder I checked I still have the holy blue theme in there which I'm still running

mbeta

Reaction score
Unzip the nandroid backup that you just downloaded into the nandroid folder...it should be called something like succulent-desire-v-60-atlantis

mbeta

Reaction score
Then you should have a folder in your nandroid called succulent desire atlantis....load that in sp recovery as an advanced restore.

mbeta

Reaction score
sounds to me like you may have it as a double extension in the file name....try checking the full name from your phone in something like astro

Last edited:

hookerdj

Reaction score
that was the rom i posted and that alien head in the right corner was a helix launcher modified of course

Great work guys. Lovin it so far and would really love to see a fully themed version to match the wp, the same wallpaper Hookerdj posted just above a bit.

unkledaddy

Reaction score
OK figured it (I'm slow LOL) but so far good like the layout ill give more feed back as I use it more.... y'all genius

stratt

Reaction score
Just loaded it up (the 'regular' sd 6) and wow! It is beautiful! Running a little warmer than sd 4.5 but very smooth and everything seems to be working great! If people don't see this they are missing out!

edit: OMG the water LWP jeezus guys!

Dont forget the neural and Galaxy Lwp's are modded too. Will be working on some different color galaxy releases soon. Please let me know if you want any of the modded helix wallpapers converted to a live wallpaper.

V

verian

Holy crap I feel asleep waiting to see if it launched last night, I wake up and there is 5 pages of post to read!!! This is awesome! Im glad the word is out about Team Droid Concepts it great to be small part of all this. Hope everyone takes a look at all 3 versions.