[Release] Succulent Desire v 7.0

IndyCross

Reaction score
I so can't wait... Can't wait! :) On the other hand, take your time....but I still can't wait

Just curious, are you using the new 2.2 froyo base?

Last edited:

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I so can't wait... Can't wait! :) On the other hand, take your time....but I still can't wait

Just curious, are you using the new 2.2 froyo base?

yes he is using the latest build of froyo ...... im not 100% certain on the build number but i can say its running awesome so far.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Hey Garrett, Your Signature looks real Smooth...That's a great look for a nice Theme on SD or even BB..Pitch that To Woodyman..

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Garrett, Your Signature looks real Smooth...That's a great look for a nice Theme on SD or even BB..Pitch that To Woodyman..

if i remember correctly woody is the one that made that signature image. He uses it too.

ill run it by him. If i get some free time this week I may start working on a theme based on that. It all depends on work.

unkledaddy

Reaction score
I need some help installing shine I don't know how to do it can someone please help me!!! Like detailed kinda instructions

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

if i remember correctly woody is the one that made that signature image. He uses it too.

ill run it by him. If i get some free time this week I may start working on a theme based on that. It all depends on work.

Ahhhh, a *gold* theme for Succulent Desire!! dancedroid

-Mike

B-RAN

Reaction score
What time frame is a new release looking for SD? I'd love to try this ROM out but dont wanna download 7.0 if its going to be in the next few days. Thanks for any help or info!!

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't say for sure but I would probably go with 7.0 for now. The newest version does have some nice new features and runs great but the ETA's are up in the air for a bit. I think the releases will slow a little as everyone gets busy with school and fantasy football this time of year.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

B-RAN

Reaction score
Ok... so I downloaded the SHINE theme and I have to admit it wasnt what I expected. Maybe something was wrong with my download but I dont have any themed widgets, my date, time and "Verizon" is black, I dont have any of the rock look borders, no themed keyboard or messaging. Basically what I downloaded doesnt look anything like the screenshots. Only thing I see here that is themed is the notification bar. Am I missing something?
I thought this looked like a SICK theme, but I was hoping for more. No offense to GryphonD because I know you are working hard and this is still a WIP. I'll keep an eye on it and come back when the master designer had put his finishing touches on it. Looking forward to it!!
Thanks for any feedback or advice if I did something wrong.

Last edited:

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Ok... so I downloaded the SHINE theme and I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. Maybe something was wrong with my download but I dont have any themed widgets, my date, time and "Verizon" is black, I dont have any of the rock look borders, no themed keyboard or messaging. Basically what I downloaded doesnt look anything like the screenshots. Only thing I see here that is themed is the notification bar. Am I missing something?
I thought this looked like a SICK theme, but now I'm questioning it. No offense to GryphonD because I know you worked hard, but I was expecting more based on other themes that I run.

B-Ran, see Woodymans Post#4 in this thread. There, you'll find the themed keyboard. Can't help you on the other points, as I've not installed this particular theme, but these guys are *extremely* helpful and responsive. All you need do is send a PM to Woodyman or Gryphond and ask them for help. They get back with you very quick.

HTH,

-Mike

B-RAN

Reaction score
Ok... so I downloaded the SHINE theme and I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. Maybe something was wrong with my download but I dont have any themed widgets, my date, time and "Verizon" is black, I dont have any of the rock look borders, no themed keyboard or messaging. Basically what I downloaded doesnt look anything like the screenshots. Only thing I see here that is themed is the notification bar. Am I missing something?
I thought this looked like a SICK theme, but now I'm questioning it. No offense to GryphonD because I know you worked hard, but I was expecting more based on other themes that I run.

B-Ran, see Woodymans Post#4 in this thread. There, you'll find the themed keyboard. Can't help you on the other points, as I've not installed this particular theme, but these guys are *extremely* helpful and responsive. All you need do is send a PM to Woodyman or Gryphond and ask them for help. They get back with you very quick.

HTH,

-Mike
Thanks... I didnt notice that was the SHINE keyboard. I think I'm gonna hold off on SD until the new release and then hopefully SHINE will be completely finished then. Thanks all! See you soon, for now back to SS 4.7.

DyMiC

Reaction score
Awesome ROM!!!!!

And this being my 6th ROM in about 2 weeks, yes... I think I may have found one I'm going to stick with.

Only thing....

How do I use ADB Shell to fix my application permissions? I keep getting force closes on some apps. Not really important ones, but ones I like to use.

I tried this and here are my results:

#su
su
#fix_permissions
fix_permissions: not found

Um... so... what do I do?