OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
how was your battery life?
EDIT: How does this rom look stock any theming done or is it just a plane jane? meaning? is the top bar white? any framework themed or just plain white like old stock thank you!

I can tell you for the past 3 days I've been using this ROM that it is highly recommended by me. No FC's, random reboots and it's fast. No issues with lag at all.

Team Woody and company - great job.

Screenshots will be posted soon, my battery has been good, and for the links the first link, the theme is the same as the other succulent Desire theme, with some minor changes, and hopefully you all find it better, the Holy Blue, is the same theme as before as well, just coverted to this newer ROM, and Insanely Clean, is a great theme, not really smoked glass, but hard to explain, you can see some examples for now in the other threads in the section, check the older Succulent Desire releases, and Holy Blue releases, for some of the older screenshots.. however themes are very similar.. also for insane's theme, he just posted a thread in this section with screenshots.. :)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
what kernels will work with this andd which one is stock kernel? I just flashed holy blue theme

just updated kernel post for you.. :)

any will work, but you have to use Bekit or P3Droid if you want the wired tethering, wifi Tethering will work with any Kernel on this ROM.. :)

my recomendations,
Bekit or P3Droid LV series for performance
ChevyNo1 for Temps

ChevyNo1 are still great kernels and will run perfect, but if you like to overload and really get crazy on your droid then Bekit or P3Droid is the better kernel i feel, if not then run ChevyNo1 cause his are amazingly cool.. never about 100F for me at least while running his..

hookerdj

Reaction score
wallpaper is sick i like it ill post pics as soon as i load this mother up again im a load clean looks i hope this wallpaper is in there too

Last edited:

darksiiide

Reaction score
Spare parts for some extra tweaking would be a nice addition. The text gets misaligned when using the launcher in landscape mode and going back to portrait.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Spare parts for some extra tweaking would be a nice addition. The text gets misaligned when using the launcher in landscape mode and going back to portrait.

Text misalignment is a known bug for insanes theme, he explains more in his thread.. also forgot to mention this, but since there are 3 versions of this ROM, please state which version you using when posting bugs or asking questions.. this way we can all save some time and help eachother faster.. :)

darksiiide

Reaction score
My post was reffering to the normal themed version. Other than those two things, its a great ROM.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
My post was reffering to the normal themed version. Other than those two things, its a great ROM.

Explain more about the text misalignment.. I can't seem to figure out what your referimgng to.. sorry

Richie79

Reaction score
Will this be available on Rom Manager anytime soon?

GryphonD

Reaction score
Great work guys. Lovin it so far and would really love to see a fully themed version to match the wp, the same wallpaper Hookerdj posted just above a bit.

rcfx

Reaction score
Just loaded it up (the 'regular' sd 6) and wow! It is beautiful! Running a little warmer than sd 4.5 but very smooth and everything seems to be working great! If people don't see this they are missing out!

edit: OMG the water LWP jeezus guys!

Last edited:

Logan3824

Reaction score
What stats are you guys getting with this?(ms, mflops, etc.) I'm stuck between this and Ud 1.4.5....