[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-4.0

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Woody..maybe I missed it..before I try your rom..what about the NFL app from Verizon? Does your banner say Verizon or SD?

Check out Xeudoxus' section here, he modified it to not care. So you can have a modified banner and still enjoy the NFL. :)

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
This ROM is awesome as usual...running fast and smooth......

I'm just waiting for you guys to release the Holy :icon_ banana:Blue version...........................

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
darn gmail stopped working. have to wipe

jmart8684

Reaction score
didnt get a chance to do it yet..stuck at the hospital for my clinical rotation for school, and since I can't get a reception there, my battery drains like crazy

goinskiing

Reaction score
Hmmm, I like the customization options of this rom, I'll give it a try when I get a chance. Looks good.

:icon_ banana:

jlambeth1

Reaction score
Hey woodyman, just wanted to give you an update. I haven't finished configuring my phone 100% of the way yet with your ROM, but I'm almost done and I have to say that everything is working beautifully so far. I haven't made an actual phone call yet but I did listen to a voicemail and everything sounded good to me. I really like the launcher dock widget which I hadn't used before. Keep up the excellent work!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Hey woodyman, just wanted to give you an update. I haven't finished configuring my phone 100% of the way yet with your ROM, but I'm almost done and I have to say that everything is working beautifully so far. I haven't made an actual phone call yet but I did listen to a voicemail and everything sounded good to me. I really like the launcher dock widget which I hadn't used before. Keep up the excellent work!

thanks... :)
keep your thoughts coming/feedback..
the edited phone app is sick, when calling and everything, the screen background is so much cooler... lol..

smcdo123

Reaction score
dude love the rom but i have one request is there anyway you can make the sense ui like launcher with the non 3d one??? im not a fan of the 3d launchers.

goinskiing

Reaction score
Any chance of being on the rom manager?

I really like the looks and options of this rom.

droidnut803

Reaction score
It looks like I have to reformat my sd card because I'm coming from UD 10 and my sd card is partitioned with the apps2sd. Now with your rom it says my sd card is damaged therefore I would have to reformat my sd card unless somebody know something I don't!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
ok responding to all these at once.. lol

first..
sadly no, the sense UI is only with the 3d laucher2, the side buttons for the app drawer havn't been able to work on any of the plain lauchers.. :(
if someone has done this let me know though and i'll work on getting this for you..

second..
had plans for ROM mananger but those have fell through so again sadly i say no..
just use ROM mananger to flash SPRecovery and install my ROM.. :)

third.. (this ones my favorite.. lol)
the surprise is on its way to everyone now... :)
be waiting, its flippin AWESOME..

fourth..
im sorry you have to reformat, i know its not hard just a PITA.. lol