[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-4.0

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
looks like im gonna have to reformat..thank god for titanium backup, and that its dead at my job right now lol

lol, i din't know titanium backkup up your SD Card.. where does it store a file that large?

I would probably backup on a computer, just to be safe.. i don't want to be blamed for you losing everything.. lol.. jk

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
ok fixed the donation link, for anyone that cares.. lol, not that im asking for any, im just super bored, and realized it didn't work.. lol, also realized i forgot to post instructions for upgrading baseband, so im going to fix that now.. lol..

jmart8684

Reaction score
you can back up system data, apps you downloaded(appname.apk), and the app data with titanium. You can even back up data from whatever launcher, home replacement, etc that you have running. Been using it since I rooted and havent given me any problems

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

thanks man, its FIXED now.. but here it is again..

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/woodyman/38413-release-official-droidforums-themed-rom.html

also so everyone knows, this has no new fetures its just DroidForums themed.. :)

***THIS IS A REMIX OF MY SUCCULENT-DESIRE-ROM, I put this together for the community it is Succulent-Desire re-themed for DroidForums.!!, again, this ROM is exactly the same as my current succulent desire ROM, which is currently v-4.0.***

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
hey woody, i am currently working on my own rom and was wondering if you mind if i use some of your build. of course ill credit for anything i end up keeping but i just want ideas. love some of your ideas and theme-ing

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
hey woody, i am currently working on my own rom and was wondering if you mind if i use some of your build. of course ill credit for anything i end up keeping but i just want ideas. love some of your ideas and theme-ing

SURE, man no problem, i don't mind at all, interested in what you do to it..
if you wanna post it as a remix in my section you can, but if not i don't mind, its your ROM, do what you want with it, just trying to give you some ideas,

PM me if you like.. :)

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

SURE, man no problem, i don't mind at all, interested in what you do to it..
if you wanna post it as a remix in my section you can, but if not i don't mind, its your ROM, do what you want with it, just trying to give you some ideas,

PM me if you like.. :)
haha im taking forever to finish this up. but i would be honored to post it in your section if it ever sees the light of day. this is my first try at a rom and is still lacking the style aand polish i would hope for. my credit list for help is going to take up the first page for how many ppl i ask for help:)

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
lol, no worries man, if you need anything just ask, i'll do what i can to help you out.. :)
Thanks. i really like the launcher. god im goona have to reverse engineer that cool app launcher you have at the bottom. i really like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

irishpride

Reaction score
Hey Woody, I've been running 4.0 for about 2 days now and couldn't be happier! The battery life is the best of any ESE81 ROM I've tried and I haven't had one FC on Helix2. So I just want to say great job, I'm going to be keeping this one for a while.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
lol, no worries man, if you need anything just ask, i'll do what i can to help you out.. :)
Thanks. i really like the launcher. god im goona have to reverse engineer that cool app launcher you have at the bottom. i really like that.

d*** it, i hit edit instead of quote, sorry about that man, lol..

anyways, you don't have to rebuild it, just snag mine to use.. and theme it however you like..