[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-4.0

stereoblind

Reaction score
question, when I go into advanced nandroid restore, choose backup, i chose the succulent desire rom and did perform backup. now it's giving me Error 25? :/ did i do something wrong?

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
lol, no worries man, if you need anything just ask, i'll do what i can to help you out.. :)
Thanks. i really like the launcher. god im goona have to reverse engineer that cool app launcher you have at the bottom. i really like that.

d*** it, i hit edit instead of quote, sorry about that man, lol..

anyways, you don't have to rebuild it, just snag mine to use.. and theme it however you like..
:icon_ banana:

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
question, when I go into advanced nandroid restore, choose backup, i chose the succulent desire rom and did perform backup. now it's giving me Error 25? :/ did i do something wrong?

i posted a full expalintaion in the link below, but basically you have the ROM in to many folders, when you open the folder it has another folder, thats y it wont load.. if you need further help after checking the following link let me know.. :)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/woodyman/34910-easy-install-guide.html

stereoblind

Reaction score
lol just checked that right before you replied. thanks much, cant wait to flash this :)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
2) Unzip the ROM and you should have one folder
_____a. Double check to make sure there is not another folder inside that one

_____b. If there is simply cut that folder out of the current one
_____c. You should have one folder with the parts of the ROM inside
__________i. Usually system, boot, nandroid, sometimes data
3) Place that folder inside your nandroid folder on the root of your sdcard
also here
If You Get A Nandroid Error Code
Look HereNandroid Known Error Codes

this should clarify everything enough for you man.. :)

stereoblind

Reaction score
alright, booted it up, everything was fine except gmail. Just wiped, now booting up. I have a feeling im going to love this. The bootscreen ani is ridiculously cool. Gimme a few days to play around with this and I'll put a review of it up on my site. www.rootordie.com

:)

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wood...when i put my phone on the docking station the temperature is in Celsius and it will not change to Fahrenheit. when i flashed 3.5 it was good. any ideas?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
no ideas, i don't use a docking station, i didn't change any of the weather apps, just docks, which dock did you previously use, the 2.0.1 or 2.1 because i removed 2.0.1 from this release, but im going to be putting it back in for the next one, i wasn't sure how many people used it..

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
no ideas, i don't use a docking station, i didn't change any of the weather apps, just docks, which dock did you previously use, the 2.0.1 or 2.1 because i removed 2.0.1 from this release, but im going to be putting it back in for the next one, i wasn't sure how many people used it..

i have no idea which version the dock is...it's the official droid dock.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

i have no idea which version the dock is...it's the official droid dock.

not the one in the deskclock app.?

Dxun

Reaction score
Figured i would give your ROM a shot. Install was quick and painless. Seems to be running ok. Only problem im having is i can get this thing to clock higher than 528mhz. Installed Chevy's 1.1 Medium thinking that would fix it but no go.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Figured i would give your ROM a shot. Install was quick and painless. Seems to be running ok. Only problem im having is i can get this thing to clock higher than 528mhz. Installed Chevy's 1.1 Medium thinking that would fix it but no go.

reselect auto detect in SetCPU, i've ran into that problem, not sure why but it sometimes when i flash a new kernal or ROM, it thinks im running a different device, and it wont work until i reselect autodetect.. :)

Dxun

Reaction score

reselect auto detect in SetCPU, i've ran into that problem, not sure why but it sometimes when i flash a new kernal or ROM, it thinks im running a different device, and it wont work until i reselect autodetect.. :)

Thank you! That was a piece of cake. This ROM is rnnning GREAT! Everything just responds super quick, and the boot animation rocks. I'll post back after i get everything setup, and will certainly be sending something your way.

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]not the one in the deskclock app.?[/QUOTE]

it's the one that gets activated from the magnet. i don't see that i have an app loaded.