[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-4.0

goinskiing

Reaction score
Excited for your next revision woody, glad to see a lot of supporters.

aldeghij

Reaction score
Question for you. Does this ROM support apps2sd? I am running ud10 right now, but would like to try this one out. Just wondering if my partitioned card will cause any problems. Thanks!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Question for you. Does this ROM support apps2sd? I am running ud10 right now, but would like to try this one out. Just wondering if my partitioned card will cause any problems. Thanks!

as of now no it doesn't, it may or may not in the future..
sorry man..

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
I cant get into the market...when i boot i get an error when i boot "the app google partner setup (process com.google.android.partnersetup) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" When I try to get into SPrecovery I cant get in. I hold down the power and x and I just get an extended M logo then boots like normal. This definitely is not my first rom or trying to get into recovery. What gives? im assuming im the only one that is having this issue as i didnt see anybody else having this problem.

Edit....After about 15 times shutting down my phone and rebooting it. It finally went into recovery. Dont know what was going on with it. Weird.

Last edited:
V

verian

Thats really weird!!! Are you running ok now and if not Hold on more of us will read this and be there to help. If your stuck PM me now with all details and I will try to solve it for you. Was this your first install of succulent Desire 4.1? What rom are you coming from? Where you using Rom Manager Prior to this install? I have had no proplems of this sort with woodyman's roms and we need to get you running perfect.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I cant get into the market...when i boot i get an error when i boot "the app google partner setup (process com.google.android.partnersetup) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" When I try to get into SPrecovery I cant get in. I hold down the power and x and I just get an extended M logo then boots like normal. This definitely is not my first rom or trying to get into recovery. What gives? im assuming im the only one that is having this issue as i didnt see anybody else having this problem.

Edit....After about 15 times shutting down my phone and rebooting it. It finally went into recovery. Dont know what was going on with it. Weird.

if you keep having this problem, then reboot into recovery and wipe data/cache.. someone PM'd me about this issue and i suggested that, they did so and no they havn't had any further issues.. :)

irishpride

Reaction score
Thats really weird!!! Are you running ok now and if not Hold on more of us will read this and be there to help. If your stuck PM me now with all details and I will try to solve it for you. Was this your first install of succulent Desire 4.1? What rom are you coming from? Where you using Rom Manager Prior to this install? I have had no proplems of this sort with woodyman's roms and we need to get you running perfect.

Is SD4.1 out? I've been looking forward to Woody's next release, SD is one of the smoothest cleanest looking ROMs out there.

o Fi1thy

Reaction score

if you keep having this problem, then reboot into recovery and wipe data/cache.. someone PM'd me about this issue and i suggested that, they did so and no they havn't had any further issues.. :)

Yeah I seen that wiping would help...my major issue was not being able to get into recovery to actually wipe everything. Dont know why it wouldnt let me into it but like i said eventually after about 15 shut downs It loaded into recovery.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

Is SD4.1 out? I've been looking forward to Woody's next release, SD is one of the smoothest cleanest looking ROMs out there.

Yes 4.1 uses the same link as 4.0, it has been out since about the 2nd day of 4.0, couldn't change the thread title, so I kept it here for now, there are only minor cosmetic changes in 4.1, so its essentially the same as 4.0

Also 4.5 will be out soon.. :)

maddog94d

Reaction score
Yeah woody saw 4.5 in someones sig the other day and been hunting for it ever since.

V

verian

No reason to hunt for it no one with it would ever leak it. It will be here in woodymans section when the time is right.