[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-pee

Reaction score
First off, love this rom. But I keep getting the 2.1 OTA "do you want to install" notification, how do I make it stop prompting me?

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
First off, love this rom. But I keep getting the 2.1 OTA "do you want to install" notification, how do I make it stop prompting me?

I'm pretty sure you just hit allow or update whatever the option is and sprecovery should block the install once its downloaded so u don't lose root

stratt

Reaction score

I'm pretty sure you just hit allow or update whatever the option is and sprecovery should block the install once its downloaded so u don't lose root
yup. click install. it will reboot to sprecovery. then just click reboot. will stop the message

ohfire

Reaction score
I am extremely new to this whole idea of rooting and roms, however, I did sucessfully get succulent desire 4.5 and loved it. I ran it for quite a while, making sure there were no issues, then I tried to reload my exchange account and did not find corporate calendar. Is there a way to use an exchange calendar with this rom?
Thanks for making the Droid such a wonderful phone with your roms!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I am extremely new to this whole idea of rooting and roms, however, I did sucessfully get succulent desire 4.5 and loved it. I ran it for quite a while, making sure there were no issues, then I tried to reload my exchange account and did not find corporate calendar. Is there a way to use an exchange calendar with this rom?
Thanks for making the Droid such a wonderful phone with your roms!

First thanks for using the ROM, and if u need corporate email app, I'll post it as an update.zip soon, I don't include in the Ron, but I'll get it for you..

I've been really busy lately, I'll start getting back into the swing of things tomorrow, with an explaination of my abscense.. It's Been a rough week.. Sorry for all my time out, THANK YOU to everyone who offered support while I couldn't.. And thank you to everyone using the ROM..

V 5.0 beta will be out soon for testing.!!

kxs783kms

Reaction score
Waiting for 5.0. B
I've been rolling with your rom and I don't plan on changing anytime soon.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Waiting for 5.0. B
I've been rolling with your rom and I don't plan on changing anytime soon.

uploading Succulent Desire v 5.0 RC2 NOW.!

also some kernals as well, the one i used is a bekit 1 ghz Low Voltage

same type as 4.5 its just bekit instead of chevyno1, but still LV and maxes at 1 ghz

:)

rcfx

Reaction score
I'm coming from a 2.0.1 rom, I did a titanium backup of all apps/data. Is my backing up and restoring data from a 2.0.1 rom going to cause a problem? Already have the nanroid file for sprecovery so I'm all good there. Should I just do apps and not data?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
well all your apps will redownload after signing in.. i always just redo everything fresh, other than restoring SMS/MMS and bookmarks..

but i don't use titanium, so idk if it will cause problems or not.. if you run into issues, then just wipe and start fresh..

:)

hope you like the ROM..!!

Codiusprie

Reaction score
Woody, just wanted to drop in and tell you how impressed I am with the Rom. I read about it in one of the threads in general discussion and I think it is going to be my new go to rom. It is very stable and stupid fast. Keep up the awesome work.

V

verian

Woody, just wanted to drop in and tell you how impressed I am with the Rom. I read about it in one of the threads in general discussion and I think it is going to be my new go to rom. It is very stable and stupid fast. Keep up the awesome work.

Its going to be even better soon. He's working on a new one now. Glad you like his Roms.

stratt

Reaction score

Its going to be even better soon. He's working on a new one now. Glad you like his Roms.

Going to be bad A@#!

Four themes...., many LWP's, Custom helix2 launcher with custom helix wallpapers, custom phone apk, custom car dock.... oh sorry... said too much.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

Going to be bad A@#!

Four themes...., many LWP's, Custom helix2 launcher with custom helix wallpapers, custom phone apk, custom car dock.... oh sorry... said too much.

shhhhh, its a secret.... .... LOL dancedroid

Status
Not open for further replies.