[Release] New Theme - PINK-LIFE

kevinthorn

Reaction score
So i tried flashing this last night....but NO option in live wallpapers for Dark Droid-Life....NO option in Boot for Droid Life Boot, themed Twitter, and Launcher Pro didnt show up (i did not delete it when it gave me the option, only deleted Helix 1, 2). I do have an updated ROM Manager. What gives?

they are posted as update.zips on the first page here or on rom manager on the theme addons section.

Thanks JRummy! Just don't know quite how to do that yet. Theme add ons in rom...do i do that AFTER i've flashed the rom?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So i tried flashing this last night....but NO option in live wallpapers for Dark Droid-Life....NO option in Boot for Droid Life Boot, themed Twitter, and Launcher Pro didnt show up (i did not delete it when it gave me the option, only deleted Helix 1, 2). I do have an updated ROM Manager. What gives?

they are posted as update.zips on the first page here or on rom manager on the theme addons section.

Thanks JRummy! Just don't know quite how to do that yet. Theme add ons in rom...do i do that AFTER i've flashed the rom?

yes, just choose your options and don't wipe data and you're good.

kevinthorn

Reaction score

yes, just choose your options and don't wipe data and you're good.

Got it J, thanks so much! One last thing...i dont suppose theres a way to select more than one thing in the theme add ons huh? Or do i just need to do it one at a time?

redheadch

Reaction score
Could someone tell me how to get the pink themed icons? I want to use the pink themed browser icon for xScopeBrowser using launcher pro and need to copy it to my gallery I guess. Unless there is a way to change default icon for xscope? Thanks!

Reaction score
Still LOVIN this theme JRummy!!! I have a question about the maps/navigation app, though - my husband's Droid, which is on the stock OS has the option in navigation to see street view and since flashing this rom, I don't have that option. Is there a way that I can get that option back? Oh, and how do I send a much deserved donation your way?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Still LOVIN this theme JRummy!!! I have a question about the maps/navigation app, though - my husband's Droid, which is on the stock OS has the option in navigation to see street view and since flashing this rom, I don't have that option. Is there a way that I can get that option back? Oh, and how do I send a much deserved donation your way?

not sure what your problem is but you can try installing my new rom.. froyo kangerade w/ pink-life theme

Reaction score

not sure what your problem is but you can try installing my new rom.. froyo kangerade w/ pink-life theme

When I go to manage applications, it shows 0B for the street view app in that list and in my husband's it shows 1.28MB.

mforrest

Reaction score
I am sure this is a silly question (or dumb), can I install this theme over Cyanogenmod 5.0.8? How about Chevysno1 SS4.4? Or does this theme only work with a particular Rom? I want to root my wife's phone and apply this theme, but I am not sure which ROM to put on her phone for this theme.

Reaction score
I am sure this is a silly question (or dumb), can I install this theme over Cyanogenmod 5.0.8? How about Chevysno1 SS4.4? Or does this theme only work with a particular Rom? I want to root my wife's phone and apply this theme, but I am not sure which ROM to put on her phone for this theme.

Say's in first post, "DOES NOT WORK ON CM5.0.7.1" If the theme hasn't been updated since then (which it hasn't), the answer is no. If you want this theme, just run JRummy's Kangerade.

redheadch

Reaction score
mforrest...you would want to use jrummy's kangerade. The newest version is 5.0.9 if I am correct on the number. It is a rom with several choices of color themes. One of which is now called pink lemonade. Its a great rom. Runs fantastic! Lots of options. I suggest using rom manager it makes it all very easy to do. Hope that helps.

Reaction score
I tried out kangerade for awhile, but there were a couple of Froyo annoyances that made me flash my backup of this rom back on for now. When I originally downloaded this rom, I used the customizer through rom manager and chose the Launcher Pro beta launcher. I would really like to upgrade to the newest version of this launcher, but since this is a system file I don't know how to do that now. How would I go about getting the latest version of the Launcher Pro on this rom?

fox_dye

Reaction score
My wife was ready to throw her Droid against the wall a few days ago and I talked her into letting me root her phone for her. I first flashed simply stunning 4.5 on to her phone because that's what I am running right now till the next kangerade comes out and she didn't like it so I put this themed rom on her phone and she loves it now. I guess because her favorite color is pink. Idk but I will definitely be coming back to kangerade soon.

Reaction score
Download it from the marketplace.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I tried that, but it keeps telling me it can not be installed. I even tried going into terminal and uninstalling it and it uninstalled it, but left a small file of it behind in the "all apps" menu and still wouldn't let me install the newer version from the marketplace or through the apk I have of it on my sd card.

Reaction score
I was finally able to uninstall it - just ran

su
mount -o rw,remount /system
rm -f /system/app/LauncherPro.apk
pm uninstall com.fede.launcher

and away it went. Then I was able to download the latest version which allows you to customize it so much now that there really isn't much of a need for it to be themed anymore.