jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's FB 1.2. I just updated it today.

I'm using the updated 1.2 also...but when I try to apply it it does not change the icon...when I open the folder on my computer to look at the icons...drawable-hdpi is the remix icon, but drawable-mdpi is the stock icon...

Does the widget work for the facebook 1.2?

I tried to apply that too but it still remains as stock color.

what rom are you running? if your running my rom which theme did you choose?

golffreaksi

Reaction score
I'm using the updated 1.2 also...but when I try to apply it it does not change the icon...when I open the folder on my computer to look at the icons...drawable-hdpi is the remix icon, but drawable-mdpi is the stock icon...

Does the widget work for the facebook 1.2?

I tried to apply that too but it still remains as stock color.

what rom are you running? if your running my rom which theme did you choose?

I am using NexRom v2.0 with Cyanogen 5.0.6.2. I tried to update google map icon and google talk icon and it works fine.

villain1998

Reaction score
I get this error message

" The theme you selected is invalid because the theme control file could be missing, or incorrectly written. Contact the developer"

Do I need to do something in the terminal emulator, uncheck the debug by USB, or install something?

tlippert

Reaction score
" The theme you selected is invalid because the theme control file could be missing, or incorrectly written. Contact the developer"

Do I need to do something in the terminal emulator, uncheck the debug by USB, or install something?

If you recently downloaded MM or upgraded they will not work with these anymore until they are changed. The new MM uses an xml file now instead of a thm file which is what these MM's are...

tyroniousdex

Reaction score
This answers my question. I have been burning Meta Morph up with the Dark Edge install. I could net get this to work for Remix V.7 red rom. I am glad that I saw this. Was going crazy. I would love red clock and such for not. bar. I guess I will have to wait. Great Job Jrummy.

vmann32

Reaction score
I seem to have an issue with FB widget not loading.Applied dark glass widgets and smoked also wont load FB widget.Just FB is the issue.So far all the other widgets load fine.Any ideas? thx

I redownloaded the 07 update and it fixed it.Also I see there is talk of a no clock(not bar).I did not see it.I am running blue Jrummy theme.Thx

Last edited:
Reaction score
Help! I cant get this to work for the life of me. I'm wanting to change the Google Maps icon to the one in the Desire Remix zip file. But I cant get MetaMorph to do anything. I put the zip file in the AndroidThemes folder on the sdcard. Then go to "unzip/extract new theme". And then after doing that it says the theme is invalid. What am I doing wrong? It doesnt give me the option of choosing anything if I then go to "pick existing theme".

tlippert

Reaction score
Help! I cant get this to work for the life of me. I'm wanting to change the Google Maps icon to the one in the Desire Remix zip file. But I cant get MetaMorph to do anything. I put the zip file in the AndroidThemes folder on the sdcard. Then go to "unzip/extract new theme". And then after doing that it says the theme is invalid. What am I doing wrong? It doesnt give me the option of choosing anything if I then go to "pick existing theme".

MM has changed since these were posted...MM uses XML files now and these are THM's (prior to the MM update)...they will not work until they are updated...

tlippert

Reaction score
could not get the new Pink Life MM theme to take....all themes ran but the framework-res.apk...which didn't work for me when I tested it....I let the framework-res.apk run for about 15 minutes before aborting...will try the ROM...

ROM worked flawlessly....great job once again...now if I can just talk my wife into letting me root her droid...she definitely can rock this pink theme better than me...lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gonna definitely try the pink theme out tonight on mine...been running the cyan since I first rooted over a month ago, and I think its time to try a different color!

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is the pink one the only version still available? Didn't you have other colors at one point?

bill12690

Reaction score
JRummy, any chance of a port of the pink one for Bugless 1.1? my gf has been wanting this theme, its the only one she likes..