JRummy Metamorph (updated 5-20)

tlippert

Reaction score
Anyway we can get some screen captures of everything? Also i'm having issues with MM, i put the file in the androidthemes folder and it see's it but it says its invalid theme control file. Anyone help?

Extract the zip file into a folder and place it in the android themes folder. When you use MM, pick existing theme and it should then let you pick the thm file.

they are .png not .thm....MM won't recognize them once they are open...unless I am doing something wrong..

update...I found the .thm folder but it just puts the stock icon up, I'm trying to change facebook...however when I look into the file there are two icons the remix icon and the stock icon in two seperate folders the remix icon is a .png....how do I get that one..

update 2....I updated maps which changed my icon to stock...I applied the remix with MM and is worked for maps...maybe it is something in the facebook remix that is wrong...

Last edited:

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can this be applied to stock rom?

A stock rooted rom. All themes are for rooted phones. As far as what it will change depends on what images or xmls that are in the MM.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also I assume that the services.jar is from CM 5.0.6.2. So if using a stock rom it needs to be Koush's. I don't know that other ESE81 based roms will work.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyway we can get some screen captures of everything? Also i'm having issues with MM, i put the file in the androidthemes folder and it see's it but it says its invalid theme control file. Anyone help?

Extract the zip file into a folder and place it in the android themes folder. When you use MM, pick existing theme and it should then let you pick the thm file.

they are .png not .thm....MM won't recognize them once they are open...unless I am doing something wrong..

update...I found the .thm folder but it just puts the stock icon up, I'm trying to change facebook...however when I look into the file there are two icons the remix icon and the stock icon in two seperate folders the remix icon is a .png....how do I get that one..

update 2....I updated maps which changed my icon to stock...I applied the remix with MM and is worked for maps...maybe it is something in the facebook remix that is wrong...

So what exactly is going on with Facebook? Getting an invalid control theme file is caused usually by two issues. First the .thm is not exactly labeled like the .zip file. The other is that you are using the MM Pro version which uses a .xml file instead of a .thm file for the control file.

golffreaksi

Reaction score

So what exactly is going on with Facebook? Getting an invalid control theme file is caused usually by two issues. First the .thm is not exactly labeled like the .zip file. The other is that you are using the MM Pro version which uses a .xml file instead of a .thm file for the control file.

Ya, I can't get this face book to load correctly. Nothing happens.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Which theme are you trying to use? Just to make sure do you have facebook in /system/app?

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I haven't tried any of these yet but will if you tell which one you are trying to use. That way I can try it exactly the way you are. Also are you using FB 1.2 or older?

golffreaksi

Reaction score
I haven't tried any of these yet but will if you tell which one you are trying to use. That way I can try it exactly the way you are. Also are you using FB 1.2 or older?

It's FB 1.2. I just updated it today.

Jordie

Reaction score
Anyway we can get a dark glass theme for audiomanager widget?

tlippert

Reaction score

I'm using the updated 1.2 also...but when I try to apply it it does not change the icon...when I open the folder on my computer to look at the icons...drawable-hdpi is the remix icon, but drawable-mdpi is the stock icon...

golffreaksi

Reaction score

I'm using the updated 1.2 also...but when I try to apply it it does not change the icon...when I open the folder on my computer to look at the icons...drawable-hdpi is the remix icon, but drawable-mdpi is the stock icon...

Does the widget work for the facebook 1.2?

I tried to apply that too but it still remains as stock color.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am not using FB 1.2 since the xmls have changed in it. Although I tried the widgets MM and nothing seemed to take. If I take the image and manually put it in the apk and push back to the phone it works. The names appear to be the same and should work but don't.