OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
JRummy, any chance of a port of the pink one for Bugless 1.1? my gf has been wanting this theme, its the only one she likes..

Try out my new rom, the shiz. It is similiar to bugless beast in that it is a full stock rom w/ slight modifications but still has scripts and hacks. The Shiz is built from source also whereas bb is not.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is the pink one the only version still available? Didn't you have other colors at one point?

Pink-life is the only full theme I have made availabe as a metamorph. I will eventually get around to getting the others to be mm's but until then you can try out the shiz or the cyanogenmod remix for the theme.

bill12690

Reaction score
JRummy, any chance of a port of the pink one for Bugless 1.1? my gf has been wanting this theme, its the only one she likes..

Try out my new rom, the shiz. It is similiar to bugless beast in that it is a full stock rom w/ slight modifications but still has scripts and hacks. The Shiz is built from source also whereas bb is not.

Well, I just updated my gf's phone to BB 1.1, lol. and too lazy to actually switch roms.. but, I quit being too lazy and ported this to BB myself, if you'd like a copy I can email it to you and you can post it.. I didn't port any of the third party apps though..

ballaholyk84

Reaction score
Anyone have this running or know how to get it running on an Eris with LightningBolt CM 2.7? Tried it yesterday and force closed everything so i had to nand restore.

mikeew83

Reaction score
trying to theme the blue one

I am having trouble trying to theme blue theme you picked is invalid either because it is written wrong or theme file is missing something along those lines?

joeLENN1012

Reaction score
Do I need any specific rom for this? I have a Droid X. Its Rooted....?

mousieQ

Reaction score
Pink-Life theme

Hi I'm new to all of this and the way you have tried to tell how to install is not working or I am doing it wrong could you PLEASE help me I really love this theme and want it on my phone!

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to all of this and the way you have tried to tell how to install is not working or I am doing it wrong could you PLEASE help me I really love this theme and want it on my phone!

well if your current phone status is correct and you have an "HTC Incredible 2" then that is why...

these metamorph files are for the original droid i do believe...

mousieQ

Reaction score

well if your current phone status is correct and you have an "HTC Incredible 2" then that is why...

these metamorph files are for the original droid i do believe...

can you make one for the incredible 2 PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!