[Release] D1-MIUI-0.11.26.1

sincerity

Reaction score
getting a "not enough space" error when trying to put BW smaller weather home...I have a row of 4x1 open...any ideas?

Edit n/m..reboot solved.

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
I used to! Ugh!!!

Honestly I have nothing against those guys. It's not their fault and generally they're pretty cool as long as you're not all shady. It's the maitaince people you gotta watch out for, lol. Those people are crazy. It's one big scene from House of 1000 Corpses.

Z

ZeroBarrier

Make a new page and try moving stuff around?

Also, I need a MOD to change my thread title, again, lol!!!

Z

ZeroBarrier

I used to! Ugh!!!

Honestly I have nothing against those guys. It's not their fault and generally they're pretty cool as long as you're not all shady. It's the maitaince people you gotta watch out for, lol. Those people are crazy. It's one big scene from House of 1000 Corpses.

You know it!!! LOL!!!

Yo M1, I just finished making another mod and added it to my thread. You all should check it out.

30 Seconds Lock Screen Timeout!

It sets the display backlight to timeout @ 30 seconds instead of 5 seconds at the lockscreen. This is so we can use the lockscreen music controls more effectively.

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You know it!!! LOL!!!

Yo M1, I just finished making another mod and added it to my thread. You all should check it out.

30 Seconds Lock Screen Timeout!

It sets the display backlight to timeout @ 30 seconds instead of 5 seconds at the lockscreen. This is so we can use the lockscreen music controls more effectively.

Oh hells yeah. I will definitely be using this mod. I was getting extremely annoyed while admiring the lockscreen and it freaking timeout.

Z

ZeroBarrier

Good to know, I'll take requests if anyone really, really, really wants a different timeout. Like 60 seconds or 15 seconds instead of 30 seconds.

Everyone go rate my thread excellent right now! so it can get stickied! Then the [Mods] won't drown in the sea of new threads!!!

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Good to know, I'll take requests if anyone really, really, really wants a different timeout. Like 60 seconds or 15 seconds instead of 30 seconds.

Everyone go rate my thread excellent right now! so it can get stickied! Then the [Mods] won't drown in the sea of new threads!!!

I'm at work right now so I can't check, does that flash through clockwork or themes?

EDIT: Flash through clockwork

T

treym

Reporting translation bug:

The Me Said thing in sms timestamps is still there. It shows up on the "Inked" and "Business" themes.

as in:
6:34am, November 29, 2010 Me said:
(insert sms message here)

I talked with markhuk (afaik the guy in charge of English translation on Miui-Dev) on IRC a minute ago. He said he has already fixed this?

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reporting translation bug:

The Me Said thing in sms timestamps is still there. It shows up on the "Inked" and "Business" themes.

as in:
6:34am, November 29, 2010 Me said:
(insert sms message here)

I talked with markhuk (afaik the guy in charge of English translation on Miui-Dev) on IRC a minute ago. He said he has already fixed this?

Yeah, I need to update the apps to the most recent translations. I will do it in a few days. Probably on Wednesday unless Jamezelle has time. Thanks for the heads up.

P.S. I updated the miui-dev forum with the rom as well.