[Release] D1-MIUI-0.11.26.1

publicanimal

Reaction score
I spoke too soon, I tried to make a call and got dialer force closes. This was after wiping. Anyone else experience this?

I got one fc when made a call but just made another and all is well.

Sent from somewhere...

I think figured it out, it was totally my fault for monkeying with the ROM before flashing it. I noticed that TelelocationProvider.apk was missing and since it had been present in 11.26.0 I didn't think there would be any harm in adding it back. I deleted it and rebooted and the issue disappeared, so I'm pretty sure that was the problem. Lesson learned.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
Does this ROM not get along with facebook? facebook was syncing but it stopped early and the contact pics and info did not sync
edit: never mind its working now. loving this ROM so far

dbuglio

Reaction score
My initial impressions of this rom (full wipe and reinstall, I have it down to a science now).

Coming along very nicely, smooth and no major worrying FC's at all (1 hour into the rom).

I still feel that my phone is running hotter on the 11.xx builds. The stock kernel that comes with this ROM made my phone feel hotter then normal, running at 800mhz conservative, unable to give specifics due to the kernel not supporting cpu temp monitor. Using slayers now that it was stated that all 3 major moto droid kernels are FULLY supported, and its chilling around 120-130degrees set to 800mhz.

I cant remember my phone running this hot.

EDIT : Restoring my text messages with mybackup pro (setcpu set to 800mhz) and tempmonitor is reporting 145degrees F, thats about the same temp that I would see running at 1250mhz playing need for speed for 30 mins. This is getting scary hot and approaching a thermal limit that has never been a issue ever.

Z

ZeroBarrier

Try uninstalling SetCPU, use Tempmonitor to monitor temps. I know how it sounds, but just try it.

dbuglio

Reaction score
Try uninstalling SetCPU, use Tempmonitor to monitor temps. I know how it sounds, but just try it.

Sure, what MHZ will slayers 1250mhz kernel default to when I uninstall setCPU?

I am running tempmonitor with the temp shown on the pulldown bar always. this past week i've been keeping a very close eye on the temps.

VigVoodoo

Reaction score
The 0.11.26.0 with stock kernel was a lil choppy, but this with the 800Mhz Slayher kernel is silky smooth.

dbuglio

Reaction score
SetCPU was defiantly the culprit, I think my setCPU is a version behind and I havent made my way over the XDA to find the thread and check for the latest I was using version 2.03

Anyways, after the uninstallation of setcpu my phone dropped 17 degrees F almost instantly and got much smoother. Now I need to find a cool widget to take the place of setCPU's. But I was seeing some good 130-140degrees F temps and that gets scary.

Thank you for the help

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
SetCPU was defiantly the culprit, I think my setCPU is a version behind and I havent made my way over the XDA to find the thread and check for the latest I was using version 2.03

Anyways, after the uninstallation of setcpu my phone dropped 17 degrees F almost instantly and got much smoother. Now I need to find a cool widget to take the place of setCPU's. But I was seeing some good 130-140degrees F temps and that gets scary.

Thank you for the help

2.0.4 is the latest

leonozug

Reaction score
Wow! I wake up on the east coast and BAM! Another new Rom! Don't you guys ever sleep? lol!!
My girlfriend is starting to get on my case..."Will you put that phone down!" is all I hear lately with having to flash MIUI!! lol!! Too bad I have to go to work now.... : (

coltzfan

Reaction score
Wow! I wake up on the east coast and BAM! Another new Rom! Don't you guys ever sleep? lol!!
My girlfriend is starting to get on my case..."Will you put that phone down!" is all I hear lately with having to flash MIUI!! lol!! Too bad I have to go to work now.... : (

I am right there with you. Wife wants to throw my phone out the window. LOL. Thank Goodness it is my day off and the wife and Kids are off to work and school!!!!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thinlk Jamezelle and I are both pleasently suprised there are almost no new issues yay!! I can get my homework done today!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Its 5am! What are You doing!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

coltzfan

Reaction score
Running great. Using the stock Kernel for now. Will have to try out the other ones. I have been using Chevy's kernels since I was first rooted and have had no problems.

homescreen.png