Random Reboots

mskks64

Reaction score
I have been rooted for sometime and just randomly my phone as started to start randomly rebooting. I installed a transparent Facebook from a different site and thought thats what caused it to start rebooting. So, I uninstalled it. Sadly, it is still doing it and am not able to figure out what is causing it. I am running Sapphire with LV 125-1100 kernel. I just installed that kernel over another one cause I thought that might be causing it. Any ideas?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been rooted for sometime and just randomly my phone as started to start randomly rebooting. I installed a transparent Facebook from a different site and thought thats what caused it to start rebooting. So, I uninstalled it. Sadly, it is still doing it and am not able to figure out what is causing it. I am running Sapphire with LV 125-1100 kernel. I just installed that kernel over another one cause I thought that might be causing it. Any ideas?

Have you tried restoring your device to a ROM previous to Sapphire?

Or installing a stock-type ROM?

Do some experimenting there.

OP
M

mskks64

Reaction score
Well I've had Sapphire for awhile it just randomly started messing up I'm going to reinstall it and see if that helps