1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Random Reboots

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Roms' started by droid doctor, Apr 1, 2011.

1. droid doctor

droid doctor New Member

Anybody having random reboots with squidly. I was flashed with 2.30.20.2 for about 2 weeks i was loving it and 2 days ago all these random reboots started happening. Every once in awhile when I got a text it would not turn on and then reboot. Does anybody have a list of apps that cause problems to the android system like task killer and anti virus. I installed go sms pro 2 days ago and it started happening and i also installed setcpu and put a profile so when the screen is off its at 300 MHz max and min 2 days ago do you guys think that's the problem? Any help would be appreciated .
  2. squidlymandingo

squidlymandingo Premium Member Premium Member Developer

First thing I would do is uninstall gosms if that started your problem and go from there.
  3. droid doctor

droid doctor New Member

I actually didn't uninstall it. I stopped using the pop up windows and took of the profile of 300 MHz. And it made a real difference haven't had a random reboot since then but great rom its the fastest and the most stable keep it up. :)