Random Reboots

kelms

Reaction score
I am having a weird problem. I have been having random reboots on 2 D1 phones. The only common items are the applications I am installing and the SD card.

My current thinking is that Advanced Task Killer is causing the problem. After getting my new phone (D1 from Asurion no waiting!) and installing most of the applications, I installed ATK. This time I installed the Froyo version. After enabling the Aggressive automated task killing and screen off option it rebooted. Not right away. I installed a number of apps in between but only several hours later. I cannot think of any other common things.

I have shut off the automated killing and left it unrooted to see if it causes any more problems.

Anyone else have this issue?

warrior21

Reaction score
Task killers have caused a lot of issues on phones in the past, especially when you have it set to aggressive like that. Do yourself a favor and uninstall it, your phone will be a lot better off.

onmyway

Reaction score
One of those places where we have a lot of sweet t
Current Phone Model
G N 4
I have seen it happen, but I thought I squeezed too hard when I picked the phone up, or hit the power button. I am stock and task killer free. Something more is going on though because I removed additional email accounts off of my phone and just opened two additional browser windows up, and something knocks those off/closes them for me occassionally too. I was tired of an issue where I cleared emails by deleting them and them showing back up in queues, but not the deleted folder queues......only mentioning incase somebody else saw that too......next step in my opinion is start pulling off apps

Update: alright, maybe there is a part of the mobile mail issue solved. When did Aol start timing out browser sessions? I just got that pop-up notice alerting me when I pulled the window up. Sigh.