[ROM] [R3]BLURR3D V2.0 PBX MOTO Kernel (10/22/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamisan

Reaction score
Msg me ur email and ill send it to you

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
I used this rom, but after trying out liberty rom and seeing all the options for customization I don't think I can ever go back to this rom.

But... you really want to, laugh out loud... why else would you be posting here if not for a cry out for help, *wink*

kamisan

Reaction score
facebook sync

You need to sign into the Blur Facebook.

There are no issues or have been with 4G... Reboot??? Did you format system when you flashed?

:)

After messing around eneough, 2.0, then the addon, then icecream, then fix permissions I couldn't sync with moto facebook or any social apps that weremoto_blur based, cleared the app, no change, removed facebook, still shows added, tried to remove again and got permission denied...

then I went back to stock root, cheescaked it up to .893, did the forever root (it worked thank you devs!) wipe, wipe wipe (like momma taught me) re installed 2.0 and ice cream, only thing that first worked not working is the re install of the circle battery mod with percentage's. It worked the first time, now it installs but the battery stays. not a big deal, moto social apps all work though.. Circle battery app is just another thing running in the background and adds one more to the sop bar, I'll wait or figure it out. The percentage mod probably references somewhere that moved on this, if I find it and move it there it should work.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey I loaded your SCR3AM theme add-on just for kicks, and basically it is a dark version of the Ice Cream Sammich theme right?... there is one thing that I did notice, that in app manager there is a black text on black background issues, there is a fix for that if you decide you want it (or should I say I know which XMLs to edit)...

Last edited:

kamisan

Reaction score
Battery changes
[MOD] Accurate Battery 1% increments - xda-developers 1% increments. works with 2.0 and th3ory themes as well. Running this one now
[MOD] - Battery with percentage - xda-developers 10% increments circle style works also.
(Mod) 10% Battery Icon - RootzWiki Had the honycomb version working with 2.0 only. this is a circle one with 10% increments.
3XP3RI3NC3 addon I was able to get Percentageflxmod.zip though now I cannot locate where I got this file, I thought it was a th3ory mod, could be wrong. I have the file on my phone, prior to the ice cream sammich it was a 1% circle battery that worked.

Last edited:

BlazinBlake

Reaction score
Mbk, maybe u can help me out im trying to get the red toggle like from the red experience theme....I created my own in uot kitchen but no luck with changing the toggles....really need some help with this...tried everything....also I am willing to post it up for others to download if you guys want a red and black theme....just gotta get the red toggles working....
Any help is very much appreciated...

wizard

Reaction score
I realize in previous post on here that the WebTop from the update was not working for guys plugging the Bionic into TV's via HDMI cables. I just wanted to add that the Lapdock and HD Cradles are also not working. I am on the Pre Release OTA not sure if that affects it or just the Rom itself. Hope some one finds a Fix.

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
I realize in previous post on here that the WebTop from the update was not working for guys plugging the Bionic into TV's via HDMI cables. I just wanted to add that the Lapdock and HD Cradles are also not working. I am on the Pre Release OTA not sure if that affects it or just the Rom itself. Hope some one finds a Fix.

Ok, two scares tonight after taking the plunge.

First I can't get any data signal except WIFI, that seemed to work it'self out with time (yes, let the kernal settle in).

Second, see this post and think that I've created a larger problem for myself than I was trying to solve.

The lapdock is working fine for me, I'm typing from it now and just finished a movie on Netflix.

Great work on The3ory guys!

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
All TH3ORYPak testing has been complete success. A couple of touchups and a rewrite to 800 OPs and I will be all set. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

matthew6279

Reaction score
Question when using the powerboost v2.0. I keep getting some errors when in the terminal. I type su <enter> then bionic.sh <enter> Two things come up one is mkdir: can't create directory '/sdcard/unthrottle/backups': no such file or directory and I also get cp can't create '/sdcard/unthrottle/backups/services.bak': No such file or directory.

Earlier in the process I see mv : can't rename '/sdcard-ext/unthrottle'" no such file or directory.

What did I do wrong here?

Status
Not open for further replies.