Post your screen shots here

mack29706

Reaction score
moz-screenshot.png
The wallpaper with the mushrooms what wallpaper is that like to have it what script is it of where can i get it.

HiFlow5 0

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here but have been lurking around for a while. I finally deiced to root my Droid a few week ago and since have been playing with different Roms. I finally flashed JRummy's Froyo Kangerade V1.0 and by far this is the best, fasted Rom I have tried yet. I absolutely love the way my Droid is now performing and this Rom doesn't have all the flaws that some of the other Roms have that I tried.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience and list a few screen shots from my device. Oh and thanks again for all the great info I have found on this site in which helped me root my Droid.

-Craig

droid.jpg

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
moz-screenshot.png
The wallpaper with the mushrooms what wallpaper is that like to have it what script is it of where can i get it.

That's not one of jrummy's. It's from Digital Blasphemy and can be found here: Digital Blasphemy: Fluorescence (1999)

Yep it is one of Digital Blasphemy photos but edited it some. Had so many PM's about it I started a folder for them on here Kanged-A-Room posted the different colors I came up with to match the theme by editing the original blue.

- Droid Wallpapers, Droid Gallery

The orginal image is free from DB site so I think it was ok to Kang and change the colors.

http://digitalblasphemy.com/fshow.s...ore&z=228358585275238832&m=144875699586354698

Last edited:

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what launcher are you using and apps?

Using ADW launcher I pulled the one out of the ROM and just kept the stock froyo launcher. Then downloaded ADW from the market that way I get all the updates.

Apps 2 many 2 list. If your talking about the widgets I answered that a few pages back.

ngomez

Reaction score
well I am trying to optimize the soul out of my droid XP so I am curious about the apps, but when it comes to the stock launcher, how do I pull it up? Terminal keeps fc on me

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here but have been lurking around for a while. I finally deiced to root my Droid a few week ago and since have been playing with different Roms. I finally flashed JRummy's Froyo Kangerade V1.0 and by far this is the best, fasted Rom I have tried yet. I absolutely love the way my Droid is now performing and this Rom doesn't have all the flaws that some of the other Roms have that I tried.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience and list a few screen shots from my device. Oh and thanks again for all the great info I have found on this site in which helped me root my Droid.

-Craig

droid.jpg
What battery widget is that?

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well I am trying to optimize the soul out of my droid XP so I am curious about the apps, but when it comes to the stock launcher, how do I pull it up? Terminal keeps fc on me

What terminal program are you using? I use Android Terminal Emulator by Jack Palevich. Download from market its free, run terminal su {enter} launcher {enter}. Then download ADW from market and enjoy, tons of options super fast 0 FC's and constant updates.

Not sure what your trying to optimize. Only thing I really do is try out different kernals, and use custom settings in SetCPU then run quadrant and linpack for speed tests and make sure my temps stay low and phone is stable.

ngomez

Reaction score
i meant like cool apps you like that help you enjoy your droid better just like random hidden gems

skimiks11

Reaction score
what is that clear calendar widget???

Can anyone tell me where I can get that clear calendar widget???