Modified LWP Instructions / Respository

vkashat

Reaction score
dancedroid Perfect, Thanks! dancedroid

This is what the background looks like, the colors of the lines are cyan (with two at full transparency and the others around 0.8)

Also I'll attach the file itself for everyone to use!

I hope you all like it.

Attachments

• pyramid_background.jpg
    pyramid_background.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 473
  • LiveWallpapers.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 176

ladodger1717

Reaction score
I am not sure if there is now another place for this but this thread is all I could find. I have been trying to create my own live wallpaper via the method that you described here. I am hung up on the background. I can get the "nexus_thumb" and the "nexus.rs" to work, but I can not get the "pyramid_backgrounds.png" to work properly. I know that the picture needs to be in the 1024 x 1024 size but nearly no pictures/backgrounds are in that size. I figured out that I could resize files that were 300 x 300, 400 x 400, etc. but there are not many files that are in those sizes. I can not seem to make a file that is 1024 x 780, for example, into the 1024 x 1024 size. Is there anyway to do this? Sorry if this a dumb question, but I have spent a few hours trying to figure this out on my own. I am using Kangerade 2.2 5.0.9.

GeneRs

Reaction score
Is there a way to make black and gray streaks? I've adjusted my nexus.rs file but come up blank. When I devide the RGB codes by 255, I get long decimals. I'm not sure if I should cut them off after the first number, round them up to the nearest hundreds or what. Also, Black's RGB code is 0-0-0. so, shouldn't the nexus color code be " 0.0f , 0.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f " ? I entered this code in my Nexus.rs file and get no color at all. Any suggestions?

TaliWacker

Reaction score
will these lwp files work on a droid??

I want the bio water soooooooooo badly!!!