Modified LWP Instructions / Respository

stratt

Reaction score
post your lwp and when I get a chance I'll look at it.

I bet the pyramid is too large (size). Edit: Just looked the pyramid is 1.1 mb. Has to be lower than 1mb. Save the pyramid as a jpeg, and then rename the extension as a png.... Like J posted earlier.

mich1248

Reaction score
ok got it to work just got to edit a bit to get it exactly the way i want it..i must of skip over that lil bit of info...Thanks

mich1248

Reaction score
finish product...maybe some other Duke fans can enjoy this LWP...

Attachments

• LWP.zip
    947.6 KB · Views: 145

mich1248

Reaction score
Duke LWP screendancedroid

Attachments

• DukeLWP.png
    DukeLWP.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 189

mich1248

Reaction score
thanks...i was playing around with some other lwp..but cant pin point the exact code for the colors red-orange and navy...i keep getting a lime green and a different shade of blue...

stratt

Reaction score
thanks...i was playing around with some other lwp..but cant pin point the exact code for the colors red-orange and navy...i keep getting a lime green and a different shade of blue...

PM Jrummy. He has one hell of a nexus.rs that has every color in the universe on it. Or you could google rgb color scales. There you will find all of the rgb codes. However, you have to divide the codes by a number (255, i think) and that will give you the numbers to use in your nexus.

mich1248

Reaction score
i googled then pm him..i divided by 255 but some colors had decimals..so that was a curveball..im sure im in over my head doing this but just trying to learn a bit...thankss

drewrox2009

Reaction score
bugless beast

i have been trying to get my lwp on buglessbeast v1.0 to change to green instead of the mulit color nexus theme. and either get a fc or a black wallpaper any help?

mich1248

Reaction score
Try making background a JPEG then change to PNG once you put it in appropriate folder. That works majority of times for me, but occasionally the lwp has a black screen no matter what I do..maybe that will help u out.

stratt

Reaction score
i have been trying to get my lwp on buglessbeast v1.0 to change to green instead of the mulit color nexus theme. and either get a fc or a black wallpaper any help?

Did it work on bb 1 before u played with the nexus.rs? Are u using one of jrummys lwp? They r not compatible with bb1.