Post your screen shots here

Raven1r44

Reaction score
any way to preview the different optional boot animations? sooo many options to chose from in rom manager, and not all of them seem to listed here. thanks rummy!!

JCo352

Reaction score
Here's my middle screen.

Last edited:

wyandt

Reaction score
Help with lwp

Here ya go a few more of blueberry!!

CAP201006151029.jpg
CAP201006151030.jpg
CAP201006151035.jpg

CAP2010061510301.jpg
CAP201006151142.jpg

Oh yeah it is FAST!!!!!
would that be a Beautiful Widgets Calendar? I'd love to find/buy it.

After moving from BB v1.1 to jrummy froyo my lwp does not work, please help. attached is the file. thank you for the help.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
your lwp doesn't work cuz it's for ese81. Just get the lwp from the rom and replace the nexus.rs and the images and your good.

Chris1980

Reaction score
I'm once again lovin the Pink Life theme. I only have one screen shot because I have since put the Purple Passion theme over it because my girl wanted the Pink Life. Thanks alot for the great roms.

wylie

Reaction score
Sporting the Key Lime with a few mods to the framework and Settings Widget:

1-FarLeft.jpg
2-Left.jpg

3-Middle.jpg

4-Right.jpg
5-FarRight.jpg

6-Quadrant.jpg

sethjk

Reaction score
Sporting the Key Lime with a few mods to the framework and Settings Widget:

2-Left.jpg

3-Middle.jpg

5-FarRight.jpg
2 questions- which weather widget is that and how''d you get what look like folders in the dock of launcher pro? They look great!!!

WAHarris

Reaction score
[/quote]
2 questions- which weather widget is that and how''d you get what look like folders in the dock of launcher pro? They look great!!![/QUOTE]

That is Beautiful Widgets, and it looks like he used Apps Organizer and just put the shortcuts for those folders in the dock.

sethjk

Reaction score
Clarification- I know about Beautiful Widgets- I have it- I was talking about teh widget with the forecast on the top pic

wylie

Reaction score
2 questions- which weather widget is that and how''d you get what look like folders in the dock of launcher pro? They look great!!!

The weather widget with mutiple days on it is Weatherbug Elite. They updated it so that you can have different color or no background for the widget. I really like that app.

I used Apps Organizer folders in the dock bar (Launcher Pro v0.6.0) along with custom icons I made.

And finally, Thanks!

Last edited:

ReGReT

Reaction score
Stock 800mhz Kernel

Any chance you can post the 800 kernel? I am going to try a P3 lv to try and get the wifi tethering but the 800mhz that came with your theme seemed rock solid all day and I may need to switch back to it if the P3 ends up unstable. Took a little work to get all the live wallpaper in, but I have to tell you thanks to you my droid is way leet. Awesome job, thanks, ReG

chris420o

Reaction score
where are u guys getting this music modd froyo thing?....all i have in my goodies is 3d music which i hate...and i went to remove it and it removed my stock music app instead lol...j rummy u got to check on that lol

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its built into the rom and a folder installs on the SD card. I think it is named jrummy. Just run terminal
su (enter)
music (enter)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

chris420o

Reaction score
Its built into the rom and a folder installs on the SD card. I think it is named jrummy. Just run terminal
su (enter)
music (enter)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

thanks teh command wasnt working so i just copied it to system apps...worked like a charm n i love it jrummy u the fn man kid