Post your screen shots here

WAHarris

Reaction score
Just use the scripts to change them.

Use Terminal, type "su" (without the quotes, type "scripts", type "name of livewallpaper" done.

i can't get my wallpaper to change. after i ran titanium backup its now stuck on my old wallpaper that i had before i changed over to jrummys rom. i only can change it to the stock live wallpapers and when i try to change it using terminal emulator i get this "goodies folder not found on the root of your sd card"

You need to install the goodies.zip. Install it like you would a ROM. Mirror: Froyo_Googies_update.zip

+1 You have to have the goodies installed in order to use them, I guess I should have mentioned that before but thought it was implied.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any chance someone can morph the "LWP CYANOGEN 1" into pink? dancedroid

sabotooth

Reaction score
I got the blue theme installed and it boots up just past the blue robot screen. Then when I unlock the screen, it asks if I accept google tracking my location and I can reenter my facebook password, but there is nothing on the homescreen. None of the buttons work and there are no icons anywhere. Anybody else get this? I just have a black screen and a notification bar...

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I got the blue theme installed and it boots up just past the blue robot screen. Then when I unlock the screen, it asks if I accept google tracking my location and I can reenter my facebook password, but there is nothing on the homescreen. None of the buttons work and there are no icons anywhere. Anybody else get this? I just have a black screen and a notification bar...

Unplug the power adapter (if connected), and let the screen go completely off on its own (timeout), then hit the power button to wake it up and then unlock it.

That worked for me. I had the same basic issue as you do.

bigred4x15

Reaction score
I am not getting the cool wallpaper and lock screen in the blue theme pics above, just the standard wallpapers. any ideas?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am not getting the cool wallpaper and lock screen in the blue theme pics above, just the standard wallpapers. any ideas?

What launchers did you install? The wallpapers in the screenshots come with ADW.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

What launchers did you install? The wallpapers in the screenshots come with ADW.

I didn't choose to install any launcher, just what ever one the ROM comes with, so if I install ADW I will get the cool lwp?

Not sure. Need some help on this question ;-) . I only installed LauncherPro and didn't get them either. However, I downloaded the .zip and pulled the wallpapers I wanted outta there.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Which one are you trying to get? Post a picture of the screen shot maybe we can help.

mrZoSo

Reaction score
My setup, nice and simple.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

sabotooth

Reaction score

Unplug the power adapter (if connected), and let the screen go completely off on its own (timeout), then hit the power button to wake it up and then unlock it.

That worked for me. I had the same basic issue as you do.

Thanks, I guess that worked. I went to unplug it and woke it up and it was working, so I guess it just needed more time... or something.

pdroid00

Reaction score
Hey guys I have to admit that Jrummy's roms look absolutely fantastic, but I have a question, is there a functional difference in this rom than lets say the leaked froyo rom. I am new to custom roms and just curious how how they compare as far as Droid performance. Thanks guys awesome forum as usual.

biggestmexi

Reaction score
is all the stuff in the op included in these jrummy roms?

or how can i get this stuff in my BB?