Post your screen shots here

jferrato7

Reaction score
I love JRummys ROMs!!!!! Look how fast I got mine to run on Quadrant...Now that is fast boys! **** is sick...

marsha12151

Reaction score
Quiet!

Here is my Jrummy Blue Froyo. The calendar is Pure Calendar (synced to Google calendar and tasks)

Little old lady that only uses her Droid every chance I get. Can't take skulls and blood so went for the quiet look.

SoDroid

Reaction score
Running JRummy's Kangerade (Froyo)
Cyan Theme

Nothing crazy but I'm a fan!

CAP201006181122.jpg

Clock = Beautiful widgets
Launcher: Pro Launcher
Widget: Beautiful Silent

CAP201006181127.jpg

Music Widget: Musicmod (Froyo Only)

CAP201006181130.jpg

Pure Calendar Widget

aaronhilo

Reaction score
i can't get my wallpaper to change. after i ran titanium backup its now stuck on my old wallpaper that i had before i changed over to jrummys rom. i only can change it to the stock live wallpapers and when i try to change it using terminal emulator i get this "goodies folder not found on the root of your sd card"

You need to install the goodies.zip. Install it like you would a ROM. Mirror: Froyo_Googies_update.zip

+1 You have to have the goodies installed in order to use them, I guess I should have mentioned that before but thought it was implied.

sorry im semi retarted and still super newb at these things, but i installed goodies.zip and when i run the script it says that the wallpaper has changed, but it still doesn't change my wallpaper. thanks!

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sorry im semi retarted and still super newb at these things, but i installed goodies.zip and when i run the script it says that the wallpaper has changed, but it still doesn't change my wallpaper. thanks!

which one did you choose? i've found on mine that some of them replace the neural network choice. it still says neural network, but when you select it, it gives you the one you added with the goodies.

also, the script doesn't actually change the wallpaper, you still have to go change the wallpaper like you normally would.

jferrato7

Reaction score
Cyan Theme

CAP201006181122.jpg

CAP201006181127.jpg

CAP201006181130.jpg

Pure Calendar Widget

How did you get the MusicMod on your phone? Not in market. Thanks sorry if its a dumb questions and I should know

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Cyan Theme

CAP201006181122.jpg

CAP201006181127.jpg

CAP201006181130.jpg

Pure Calendar Widget

How did you get the MusicMod on your phone? Not in market. Thanks sorry if its a dumb questions and I should know
i just figured this out...go into terminal emulator and type..

su
music

Reaction score
I'm only using a few of my screens for the time being. Since these 2.2 builds are all a lot faster, I'm testing out how many widgets I can have active on my screens while keeping the scrolling snappy and battery usage normal. Anyway, here they are for now.