OTA Updates Possible Before The 11th?

RubberSoul

Reaction score
Just got my update minutes ago. Browser is lightning fast! And the camera quality is much improved.

FreddyChevy

Reaction score
when you say the browser is fast are u referring to the android browser or another? I asked because I'm using dolphin but it does some a tad zippier than usual

MissEvoIXMR

Reaction score
Soo bummed havin trouble with the manual one might as well wait for th OTA one....

RTracer

Reaction score
Got my OTA update a couple of hours ago. Nor Cal.
Wow, real snappy now!.
Not sure about the new music widget...kinda fugly

Reaction score
Received mine in grand rapids. Just a little note...I was pretty concerned, right after the update I was only getting 1g service. Had to restart the phone for 3g to work again. My observations so far are that scrolling through albums in music player is now smooth. Homescreen scrolling may or may not be any better, I thought it was pretty fast before. Internet sites seem to load just slightly faster, except, ironically this Droid forum site which seems to scroll very laggy.

Xerozix

Reaction score
I can confirm on thebfact that droidbforums moves very slowly on my Droid too but I imagine its beacause of memory my on screen keyboard is also being very slow while typing this reply