OTA Updates Possible Before The 11th?

misaac

Reaction score
I got my update here in Columbus, Ohio about 7:30 a.m., and the clock on the lock screen is off-center, and it's driving me nuts!

anyone else have this issue, or is it just a glitch in my update??? what can i do to fix it?

It's not a glitch, it's the way they made it. Everybody's is like that.

sklatif

Reaction score
I just got the update...but my task bar keeps saying "Loading Data, please wait..." and it's been 53 mins now...any idea when this will go away?

greenchicken

Reaction score
I just got the update...but my task bar keeps saying "Loading Data, please wait..." and it's been 53 mins now...any idea when this will go away?

I had to drag some items off my home screen then put them back on...., they would not work but after I put them back on the screen they started working again

Do you have a weather app or something trying to load? if so I would uninstall that app and reinstall it

sklatif

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip greenchicken. The meassagehad gone by the time I got around to removinng the weather app. Also I'm in Houston, TX.

imiller913

Reaction score
I noticed mine this morning after my alarm wet off at 6:45. It updated quickly and everything seems to be fine.

Harrisburg, PA

DoItLarge

Reaction score
I'm in Virginia Beach, VA and my GF's Droid updated OTA yesterday afternoon and I'm sitting here wondering where mine is. O well, soon enough.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm reminded of the updates I had with my Voyager. I got the phone on Day 1 and it was Version 3. In a few months it went to 5 (even was Beta, odd was release) and so on up to 11. As this was elective and was done at the Verizon store, the topics were:

1. Are you going to do the upgrade?
  2. What has changed?
  3. How long were you in the store?
  4. Did they brick your phone?
I like OTA updates. :icon_ banana:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
The OS Update is alive and well in South East Florida !! Mine came in this morning and loaded with no problem at all.

bpad10

Reaction score
I also noticed mine this morning when I woke up...pressed install, came back 2 minutes later andit was done...