OTA Updates Possible Before The 11th?

FreddyChevy

Reaction score
great I read about those exact things being fixed I thought their would be a changelog posted somewhere but I guess not. The camera was in desperate need of a fix as well as battery time. I think it also fixed in-call volume as well not sure tho.

Dragoro

Reaction score
great I read about those exact things being fixed I thought their would be a changelog posted somewhere but I guess not. The camera was in desperate need of a fix as well as battery time. I think it also fixed in-call volume as well not sure tho.

Theres a change log somewhere here in the forums, its even in this thread if ya look. Im just too lazy too lol

Dragoro

Reaction score
The following enhancements to the Droid by Motorola have been made:
xx OS stability is improved.
xx Battery life is improved.
xx Camera auto focus functionality is improved, and time between
shots is reduced.
xx Enhancements for three-way calling.
xx Audio for incoming calls is improved.
xx When receiving a call on call waiting, the speakerphone now
remains on.
xx Bluetooth® functionality is improved; background echo is eliminated.
xx Improved Bluetooth phone book transfer of contacts to in-vehicle
Bluetooth solutions.
xx After closing a GPS application, the GPS icon will now automatically
be removed from the notification panel.
xx Users can now receive SMS and MMS messages after an EMS
message is received.
xx SMS and MMS may now be sent to seven-digit addresses.
xx Google® contact merging has been updated to accommodate
seven-digit numbers.
xx Visual Voice Mail notices now arrive instantaneously.
• The corporate calendar widget user interface is updated.

Dragoro

Reaction score
Those are the ones google named, others have been found that arent on the list.

WE NEED AN EDIT BUTTON HERE!!!!

FreddyChevy

Reaction score
yea thats a pretty good haul for a first update. A little offtopic here but how can I change settings so I wont receive an e-mail everytime someone replies to the thread

Dragoro

Reaction score
yea thats a pretty good haul for a first update. A little offtopic here but how can I change settings so I wont receive an e-mail everytime someone replies to the thread

First go to user cp, subscriptions, and delete all subscriptions. Then go to (preferences, thats not the name but ya know what i mean) and there a drop down menu bout half way down the page to turn off all subsciptions.

mynameiserich

Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhh right as I plugged my droid into my computer, and downloading the update file, before doing anything I went into the about and updates or whatever and it says downloading update 2.0.1!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooo

Graffin

Reaction score
Got my update about an hour ago. New lock screen is cool, and it feels like they've improved the multi-touch on the keyboard. Before I was missing letters while typing quickly, doesn't seem to be doing it anymore. Anyone else notice this?

jscotti

Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhh right as I plugged my droid into my computer, and downloading the update file, before doing anything I went into the about and updates or whatever and it says downloading update 2.0.1!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooo

Maybe I should start downloading the update file....

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I checked to see how the charging was coming along, it said I had an update available. It arrived sometime between 8:30 and 10:22. Just looked at the new screen and unlocked it. I'll play with it tomorrow.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got my update about an hour ago. New lock screen is cool, and it feels like they've improved the multi-touch on the keyboard. Before I was missing letters while typing quickly, doesn't seem to be doing it anymore. Anyone else notice this?

i've noticed improved keyboard response.

mynameiserich

Reaction score
My only concern is when I'm in the system updates menu and it says "android update 2.0.1: downloading" it has what looks like a progress bar and at the end shows that the file is 10.2mb. I haven't seen any progress on the status bar so im hoping ot is just to show it is working...and will update soon...just been waiting on that screen...