One screen home?

yourname93

Reaction score
Is there a home replacement that can only have one screen thats all i need really. any help?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
launcher pro can be set to only 1 screen

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1 on Launcher Pro and I am sure ADW Launcher has this option also

porsche996

Reaction score
I use Zeam.

For me, it's a better launcher than ADW or Launcher Pro, in that it is customizable, but not so much detail that you get lost trying to do the simple things. It'll do most of what the others will do, too; just a little easier to pick up and run with, IMO.

And yeah, just looked; it'll do 1 to 7 screens. You can also set which one is the "home" screen. And it has swipe up/down that's customizable, too...I set the swipe down to be the dialer, so I don't even have to look at the phone to bring it up.

rjax

Reaction score
Yeah, ADW will do 1 screen. That's my setup -- I use Power Strip to give me widget access, and I have 12 FolderOrganizer shortcuts that each serve as a virtual home screen for a particular category of apps, and the docks at the bottom for things I want instant access to.

If you do use ADW, make sure to note you can pull up on the app drawer icon to unveil a second dock where you can put unlimited apps and shortcuts, in addition to the four spots on the app drawer dock. You can also just swipe up (or down, whichever you want) anywhere on the home screen to access the second dock if you go into the settings.