Will you remove Home ++, PandaHome, GDE, etc. after 2.1?

TheCleaner

Reaction score
I'm curious.

Once 2.1 is available and I have 5 screens I really don't need the functionality that Home++ gives me. Besides that, it tends to have a lot of "Force Close/Wait" times and the 5 screens is the main reason I have it at all.

So, will you keep your home replacement after 2.1?

Reaction score
i already did prior. i crammed into 3 screens 5 i am home free. but i love home++ if it doesnt lag me in the future i will pay for it and reinstall for sure.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Time will tell......

backlash

Reaction score
I've already removed Home++. I loved it at first, but the lag sucks..............and the devs lack of testing before releasing code is kind of annoying. It's like he isn't even writing unit tests for new code he is implementing. I did like his powerstrip feature though.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Already removed Panda cuz it FC's way too much. Using Launcher+ for extra screens and will most probably continue using it, cuz I would like more than 5.

droidhunter

Reaction score
Been using home++ for several weeks now and though happy with functionality, it's been FC like crazy recently. Will definitely move to 2.1 when it comes out.

Slighter

Reaction score
I'll keep home++. A lot fewer FC's since the rollback. I really like the powerstrip, replaces a lot of widgets/shortcuts.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I actually don't use more than 4 screens, as I currently haven't figured out what to use more screens for.

I do however love the power strip in Home++, I don't think I could live without it. I haven't had much trouble with Home++ myself, and hopefully never do.

imiller913

Reaction score
I have already got rid of home++ can't wait til the update for 2.1 HURRY UP!!!!
LOL but really hurry up.

BzB

Reaction score
the 5 screens is the main reason I have it at all.

that's the only reason i use home++. the screen capture feature only works on the home screens so that novelty wore off quickly. unless home++ adds more features and improves i don't see any reason to keep it after 2.1 comes along.

backlash

Reaction score
Maybe when 2.1 comes out, the dev for Home ++ will make an app JUST for the powerstrip.

I wonder if Home++ will even run on 2.1??

gatewayad

Reaction score
I have removed Home++ to try the 2.1 launcher. I do already miss having the phone button at the bottom of all pages (now home then phone) I guess time will tell

Reaction score
keepin home++...as someone else mentioned i have been getting more force closes in the last week or so than i have since i installed it...BUT i love the power strip and the hidden task bar + i only use 3 screens so thats not a big deal either. hopefully they take care of the FCs because i love h++..

Aluminum21

Reaction score
i Dled home ++ and uninstalled it 10 min later after noticing how much smoother 2.0.1 ran

with 2.1, home ++ becomes obsolete