Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The reboot while plugged in is a known issue. Mine doesn't do it a lot..but it happens. Your alarm should be saved even after reboot...so the latest it would delay is a couple minutes our however long a reboot takes. I use mine as alarm too and have never missed one.

Sent from crystal droid

nsteger123

Reaction score
I use celcius for computer temperatures, because its much easier and makes more sense somehow...lol
I could get temps as low as 10C to 20C with use, but not anymore. That was with Chevys, I guess I could try his again..
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hrhnick

Reaction score
pin unlock

the "OK" button is still in Chinese when using the PIN Unlock as of 12.3.2. Was not an issue in 11.26.1

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Flashed from 12.3.0. No problems. Loving the ROM so far but can the next update please add the option to MMS/SMS app to send when hitting the enter key.
Thanks!

I don't want that. I want my mms to send when I press send not enter.

Sent from crystal droid

Yes yes yes! I want this. Ive asked for it but it gets buried quickly.

Yak- You can have it both ways. There will always be a send button on the screen itself. But Ive seen a few others post about the enter key. Ive always used the enter key when using a different rom. Its just easier for me some reason

mursepaolo

Reaction score
I gave up and installed LP over MIUI. Shame cause I'm losing all of the functionality of the stock launcher. It needs a lot of work. It's very SLOW. Also, why is the search button not tied to the new google search? I used to long press it to get to voice commands and now it just sucks. And SMS time stamps in the conversation list! We need a fix! Please MIUI devs.. I really wanna keep this rom.

xformulax

Reaction score
I use celcius for computer temperatures, because its much easier and makes more sense somehow...lol
I could get temps as low as 10C to 20C with use, but not anymore. That was with Chevys, I guess I could try his again..

funny, i'm the same way... i'm an IT guy, an overclocker, and computer nerd in general, and have always used Celsius for temp guidelines... it's funny because i know the limits, but i don't know their Fahrenheit conversions (not all anyway)

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
NEW USERS FLASH 0.1.3.0 BEFORE 0.12.3.2
D1-MIUI-0.12.3.0.zip

--

Is this a typo? Do I need to find and flash a version 0.1.3.0? Or just 0.12.3.0?

-from my 1.2 GHz PEv3.5 Droid
yep typo, thanks and sorry.
if i have 12.3.1 can i go straight to 12.3.2 ?
yes
Jamezelle a quick ? For you. In rom manager it states roms for droid and the eris. Can miui be used on the eris also?? I didn't see any other roms under your name but that. Thanks, oh and luving the rom man. I am an offical miui convert now.
Rev

no not for the eris, rom manager still says that from when i had my eris rom on rom manager....sorry

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I gave up and installed LP over MIUI. Shame cause I'm losing all of the functionality of the stock launcher. It needs a lot of work. It's very SLOW. Also, why is the search button not tied to the new google search? I used to long press it to get to voice commands and now it just sucks. And SMS time stamps in the conversation list! We need a fix! Please MIUI devs.. I really wanna keep this rom.

1...the new version is not laggy or slow. I use slayhers #25 1.0 ghz interactive and setcpu...oc to 1000mhz...I find it to be faster than any other ROM ive used.

2. Pull google search from market and delete the googlequicksearchbox.apk from /system/app and reboot. I use the black google search apk from PEv3.5

3. The google search is the softpress on the search softkey...long pressing is supposed to bring up the voice search.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
sms app still doesnt bring the latest convo to the top. does anyone know the last version that did this? im going to pull it and use that one because its really annoying when i have to look through all the convos to find the newest one

webeougher

Reaction score
sms app still doesnt bring the latest convo to the top. does anyone know the last version that did this? im going to pull it and use that one because its really annoying when i have to look through all the convos to find the newest one

It does actually, but only when the timestamp is working properly. It's still a little wonky. I've noticed that when I get a message from someone when the time stamp is wrong, it corrects when I send a reply.

Z

ZeroBarrier

this rom truly breathed new life into my aging og droid. big ups to the miui team and to the folks porting it over to the droid and in english.

The Droid is one year and one month old now, I wouldn't call it aging.

crackedvenom

Reaction score

It does actually, but only when the timestamp is working properly. It's still a little wonky. I've noticed that when I get a message from someone when the time stamp is wrong, it corrects when I send a reply.

well lol, mine havent been working since the last couple versions. hopefully its fixed soon.

corman324

Reaction score
Is there anyway to add in a script/feature to make the music control to stay on the lockscreen even when the music isnt playing like in UD? I have a crappy droid and if I move the headphone jack the wrong way there is alot static and it turns off. So its a very useful feature to me.

I know a lot of Droids have had that problem, So maybe/hopefully its not just me that would absolutely love to have this put in there if its possible

+1 for this..not a terribly big deal, but my headphone jack blows huge wang. i get so annoyed when i have it hooked up via AUX in the car and it just stops playing because it was moved awkwardly...ugh

thought mine was doing that because i restored my sms/mms with sms backup. had no idea anyone else was having the same issue, i guess i should have reported it. but yeah, my timestamp is correct on outgoing messages

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to add in a script/feature to make the music control to stay on the lockscreen even when the music isnt playing like in UD? I have a crappy droid and if I move the headphone jack the wrong way there is alot static and it turns off. So its a very useful feature to me.

I know a lot of Droids have had that problem, So maybe/hopefully its not just me that would absolutely love to have this put in there if its possible

+1 for this..not a terribly big deal, but my headphone jack blows huge wang. i get so annoyed when i have it hooked up via AUX in the car and it just stops playing because it was moved awkwardly...ugh

thought mine was doing that because i restored my sms/mms with sms backup. had no idea anyone else was having the same issue, i guess i should have reported it. but yeah, my timestamp is correct on outgoing messages

Why don't you guys just get a another Droid for free if it's messing up?

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
DJ,

Its a known issue with alot of droids. There is a thread from way back when. Im on my second droid. First one had keyboard issues. This one has a crappy headphone hole. I heard moto made it too large so it doesnt fit snug on some of them.

Plus I dont wanna spend the time to unroot, go in, wait a week for my new/refurbed droid, spend more time to root and install everything else lol.

I may be a little lazy :)