Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

joeybarclay

Reaction score
I tried to recalibrate my battery but it's still not accurate how long does this take I'm on my 4th day

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

crackedvenom

Reaction score
quick question. you know how we are supposed to flash roms at 100 percent so that battery is calibrated correctly and what not, what about having it charging? i want to try this rom and my phone is at roughly 20 percent or 30 and its on the charger.

leonozug

Reaction score
quick question. you know how we are supposed to flash roms at 100 percent so that battery is calibrated correctly and what not, what about having it charging? i want to try this rom and my phone is at roughly 20 percent or 30 and its on the charger.

You should always try to flash Roms at 100% I've read, and absolutely be at 100% if you re-calibrate the battery.

crackedvenom

Reaction score

You should always try to flash Roms at 100% I've read, and absolutely be at 100% if you re-calibrate the battery.

maybe thats why ive had some problems in the past, ive done it a few times on the charger. i will have to do this one properly.

RedRumy3

Reaction score
another quick question, car home is installed but not showing at all, does this rom not work with carhome?

martytoo

Reaction score
I am having a problem with wifi. When I installed the rom it didn't connect to my home wireless router. I reset the router by cycling the power and the connection was great. I left my home and on returning the wifi again refuses to connect.

I will try a few more times but may go back to 0.11.26.1.
I made a backup and did a clean (wiped) installation. Going back and forth should be easy.

I only used the kernel that came with the rom.

Last edited: