BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to post here that I got it!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I'm on the East coast and will be going in late to work on Friday so I'll be at the store at 9 a.m. as well. Maybe DroidForums will be the first app I put on my G-Nex so I can pot in here and let you guys know how unbelievably awesome it is. :D

motorider

Reaction score
what if i get mine on thursday? would be cool, right? beat them east coasters to the punch:i-m_so_happy:

chewy74

Reaction score
Sbenson got robbed.

It should've been him opening this thread! Haha

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm on the East coast and will be going in late to work on Friday so I'll be at the store at 9 a.m. as well. Maybe DroidForums will be the first app I put on my G-Nex so I can pot in here and let you guys know how unbelievably awesome it is. :D

Gotta beat me to it Blazed=P On the East Coast here as well, although I have a feeling we'll see some guys with it on Thursday. At least a few stores will release early, always happens.

Best thing is, we all should be rockin' it by this weekend, so can't wait.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
For anyone wondering like I was a couple months ago, I just double checked with Verizon on the phone again(well, my dad did since it's gonna be his line).. If you have unlimited and are using someone else's upgrade you will keep your unlimited regardless if they use a smartphone or a "dumb" phone. :happy3:

Oh, and to make things better, my dad said, "Hello, my son's looking to get the new phone coming out Friday.." and they instantly asked, "The Nexus?".

Last edited:

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Gotta beat me to it Blazed=P On the East Coast here as well, although I have a feeling we'll see some guys with it on Thursday. At least a few stores will release early, always happens.

Best thing is, we all should be rockin' it by this weekend, so can't wait.

May the best man win. :D I'm just glad the wait is coming to an end.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Hey come on guys. We got to get the post count in the pre-release thread up there, aren't we trying to beat out the t-bolt one? We will all be back here in due time to post we have it :biggrin:

ice456789

Reaction score
I'm glad the first three pages of the Official "I got my Nexus" thread are filled with people who have not "got their Nexus". ;) Mods will probably have to rename this thread and start a new one on Friday, once people actually start getting it.

coupon

Reaction score
high chance this is going to be a very angry/sad thread on friday

Felix 222

Reaction score
So EXCITED!

ienlgp.jpg

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Definitely gonna be posting here Friday :)

Sent from Droid Incredible via Droidforums app

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll be standing outside at 8:30 on Friday, gonna lie and tell them it's a gift for my wife and I don't even want the box opened - if I have to go back later and activate it I will but the initial set up process is going to be all me :icon_ devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.