Petition to get a release date from Verizion

karte

Reaction score
I got tired of all these rumors. It's been a looooong wait and as a VW customer I want to know the release date. I signed this petition and thought maybe you are interested, too.

http://www.change.org/petition...

Here is the letter:

Announce a date for the Galaxy Nexus release

Greetings,
I just signed the following petition addressed to: Verizon Wireless.

----------------

Verizon has been stalling in their release of the Galaxy Nexus since its announcement in mid-October. There are thousands of people with older smartphones who are ready to upgrade *today.* There are hundreds of phone developers and modders who will buy the phone on day one. Most of us have the cash in hand to preorder this phone NOW.

Verizon, you have kept us in the dark long enough. It's time to make good on your promises and announce the Galaxy Nexus THIS WEEK. We are tired of waiting.

Please listen to your customers! We are speaking!
Please announce a date. We're happy to give you our money, but not until we get the phone we want.
----------------

Sincerely,

[Your name]

nvitone23

Reaction score
I got tired of all these rumors. It's been a looooong wait and as a VW customer I want to know the release date. I signed this petition and thought maybe you are interested, too.

Online Petition Tools | Change.org...

Here is the letter:

Greetings,
I just signed the following petition addressed to: Verizon Wireless.

----------------

Verizon has been stalling in their release of the Galaxy Nexus since its announcement in mid-October. There are thousands of people with older smartphones who are ready to upgrade *today.* There are hundreds of phone developers and modders who will buy the phone on day one. Most of us have the cash in hand to preorder this phone NOW.

Verizon, you have kept us in the dark long enough. It's time to make good on your promises and announce the Galaxy Nexus THIS WEEK. We are tired of waiting.

Please listen to your customers! We are speaking!
Please announce a date. We're happy to give you our money, but not until we get the phone we want.
----------------

Sincerely,

[Your name]

So where is the petition...?

I didn't see it so I made my own....SCRATCH THAT...join the petition below

nvitone23

Reaction score
I sent this to a bunch of people! :) I'm hoping it blows up tomorrow!

Jawbone

Reaction score
Are you guys serious? Do you not think Verizon is already hearing from the few thousand people that are fanatical about this phone. There is 40+ articles a day written about this phone and how Verizon is handling this launch. Do you think some random petition online that might get as many as 500 signatures will push the big bad Big Red into doing what you want?

Not to be a pessimist but this is a wasted effort.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Are you guys serious? Do you not think Verizon is already hearing from the few thousand people that are fanatical about this phone. There is 40+ articles a day written about this phone and how Verizon is handling this launch. Do you think some random petition online that might get as many as 500 signatures will push the big bad Big Red into doing what you want?

Not to be a pessimist but this is a wasted effort.

If they want to waste their time on a petition, let them lol. I swear these forums keep me laughing.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Jawbone

Reaction score
If they want to waste their time on a petition, let them lol. I swear these forums keep me laughing.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I agree on the Laughing and probably should continue to ignore threads like these but I could not resist. By the way, I heard Verizon has heard the voice of the people and has decided to release the phone on the 15th of December. Good thing we pushed them or they would have waited two months after it was announced, oh wait they did.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
By the time this petition reaches 10,000 signatures, the phone will have already been out for a month hahaha