Samsung Fascinate Release Petition

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I'm sure they have a date that corresponds with their marketing campaign....

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The announcement is coming soon, maybe Samsung is holding off until the GPS issues have been resolved with the Vibrant and Captivate.

ChugIt

Reaction score
A petition to force a company to release a product before their planned marketing campaign and eventual release is 100% pointless, I'm sorry to say.

OP
E

Eli

Reaction score
Its not designed to force anyone to do anything. I would say that VZW thinks Moto phones will be bigger sellers. The petition is to let them know there are people waiting for the SGS.

spacesearcher

Reaction score
I think the petition is silly too. I bet we are waiting for Microsoft to finish the Bing app for android that the Fascinate is supposed to ship with. I think I read a about 3 weeks ago that that it would be released about six weeks later.

Bateluer

Reaction score
I think the petition is silly too. I bet we are waiting for Microsoft to finish the Bing app for android that the Fascinate is supposed to ship with. I think I read a about 3 weeks ago that that it would be released about six weeks later.

I'd rather they fix the GPS issues. Anyone with any sense will promptly root and strip Bing from the phone.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this device is the featured release devices for VZW in September........I expect we will hear an announcement in a couple weeks.......

ebinrock

Reaction score
Noooo!!!

Bing on Android!!!??? What is the world coming to? Why can't these greedy phone mfrs. and carriers just give us STOCK ANDROID? The reason I'm choosing Android for my next platform is to tie in seamlessly to my existing GOOGLE services! Keep that Microsoft trash off my phone!

OP
E

Eli

Reaction score
Well, release is looking like mid-Oct now. Personally I think there is nothing silly about the petition. The delay in release is silly.

ebinrock

Reaction score
No bloatware!

I'd like to add to this petition that Verizon/Samsung does NOT put any bloatware/crapware on it when they release it! Or at least make all of them removable.

n0yxl

Reaction score
Well, release is looking like mid-Oct now. Personally I think there is nothing silly about the petition. The delay in release is silly.

What gives you this idea?

All current signs point to mid-september release.

OP
E

Eli

Reaction score
The leaked roadmap that says mid-oct. See the front page story.