GNex Release Date:

b-jammin21

Reaction score
LOL, you guys blow crap out of proportion so much it isnt funny.

If it isn't funny, then why did you LOL????

LOL!!!

However, I do believe that alucard was referring to how long the Bionic took to release - the number of delays it had and still released with some bugs...which I haven't heard many people contradict yet.

Last edited:

hydro556

Reaction score
If it isn't funny, then why did you LOL????

LOL!!!

However, I do believe that alucard was referring to how long the Bionic took to release - the number of delays it had and still released with some bugs...which I haven't heard many people contradict yet.

Fair enough, perhaps I misunderstood him. In any case, my point remains the same. I see a ton of folks bashing the Bionic as utter garbage, when in fact, it is one of the two or three most advanced phones available to us. People just come off as iphone-ish fan boys. There are plenty of options, and there is no need to bash other devices to make yourself feel better about your own.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
LOL, you guys blow crap out of proportion so much it isnt funny. I had a Bionic and tried it out. Ultimately I sent it back because I wanted a screen with more WOW factor, but to behave as if all Bionics are garbage is stupid. They arent, mine was flawless and it is a beast of a phone. Just doesnt have as many dazzling specs as the Nexus, and the Nexus (as well as others) are so close, I decided to save my upgrade for one of these.

Please, stop with the over-dramatization.

yeah its almost as irritating as people that don't follow the conversation .
oh by the way he was talking about the delay of the bionic not the phone itself.

alucard9114

Reaction score
you my friend, are Bonkers. There is no way i can hold out for another however the heck long. I want the gnex stat. and will be 1st @ vzw store on release day. unless of course the release is pushed back and another phone is to be out a week after.

Yea I'm with you not waiting much longer a new Tegra would need to be out December or January for me to wait I'm 99.9% sure the nexus is my next phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk