[Latest Rumor as of 11/16/11 at 10:44pm] Coming the week of 11/21!!

gunit34328

Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Source
Hi Steven,

Just wanted to let you know that I had a phone conversation this evening with someone in the loop who told me it looks like next week is a go, before Black Friday. It's subject to change, but it is looking good.

There were a couple of bugs that cropped up in recent testing. That wouldn't have postponed a release because they are easy fixes over the air. It seems that just before Black Friday was the game plan for a good while now. The phone will continue to be tested right up to release date. If nothing major crops up between now and then, you'll have it some time next week.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
XXXXXXXXXX

Then I immediately got this next one:

Originally Posted by The Source

P.S.

I'm really sorry about these wildly changing dates. I'm passing on to you whatever I hear. I know a lot of it is conflicting info, but that's the atmosphere here as well. Everything changes and it's frustrating to those of us who want the phone too!

Sincerely,
XXXXX

source: ***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release thread*** (Coming the week of 11/21!!) - Page 648 - Android Forums

pg. 648, post #32374

take it as you wish.

DamirD1984

Reaction score
good news indeed... I just want to know when Best Buy will receive it... cause I like their no $35 dollars exchange fee, in case I do not like the phone... it has happen in the past for me, like the Bionic :-(

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Two weeks will be up before we know it and hopefully by then we can all rejoice in the Galaxy Nexus, and some turkey :)

wetwilly1643

Reaction score
well if it isn't next week then it will be the week after. I guess 2 weeks isn't the worst, but I have been waiting forever haha. As long as it is November I'm happy, but we are talking about Verizon here.