GNex Release Date:

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I think pre orders will be sooner than 11/10, more like 11/3 given other pre order dates of other recent devices Verizon released. Like the RAZR for instance, pre release 10/27, release 11/10. It's a two week pre order window, I think we should expect the same two week window for the G-Nex.

OP
S

Steven58

Reaction score
I don't have any info on the pre-order date, just the release date. The source said that the Rezound and Razr are coming out first because VZW favors its bloated phones.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Steven. It's beginning to look like my wife may get a slightly used Bionic. I don't actually think the Gnex will be a significant improvement over my Bionic (this is just my OPINION!!), but I'm sure the developer community is going to be significantly larger and more active.

chewy74

Reaction score
If this is true I will get the best bday present ever. Bday being the 19th

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I don't have any info on the pre-order date, just the release date. The source said that the Rezound and Razr are coming out first because VZW favors its bloated phones.

What a shock! I'd like to tell'm what they can do with that bloat!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am just ready to purchase it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I am just ready to purchase it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Ditto. Part of me wants to wait it out to see how she fairs, but the other 99% of me wants to dirch this POS D1 (it's getting old and very, very laggy) and buy the Nexus day 1, which I know will happen.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Happy......November to me! 4(maybe 3) GREAT devices to choose from! razr, rezound, bionic, or the nex! I love me some good ol choices!

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Happy......November to me! 4(maybe 3) GREAT devices to choose from! razr, rezound, bionic, or the nex! I love me some good ol choices!

I'd say 3, Bionic is garbage compared to the other 3. I'm not just saying that, I owned one and even though it was faster and smoother than my OG I wouldn't call it a "great" device. If I had to name them best to worst it would be G-Nex, Rezound, RAZR. The Rezound may have a stupid name and is kind of an eyesore but I'm a big fan of unlocked bootloaders and HTC unlocks theirs after a short period of time unlike Motorola. G-Nex definitely takes the cake though in all areas, style, performance and purity. That's just me though.