The Official DF Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfloyd

Reaction score
My friend who got me started in all this got his this morning.I blame him for this terrible addiction and the need of this pure Google device. I keep telling myself it will be alright.The wife told me to just suck it up lol.She just doesn't understand. You will be mine very soon mahaaaaaaaaaa.

Nexus or bust

haproot

Reaction score
My store is packed right now. Got a 45 minute wait.

-via tapatalk

wooddale

Reaction score
I just went to store and found you cant use same sim card as Bionic which makes phone useless not that its not already but I did want to compare for a bit. That sucks had it in my hands.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
got a quick question hopefully someone can answer, obviously I want to transfer some stuff over from my D1 to my Nexus, all I really want is my music and the Titanium backups, so I could probably just copy those on to my computer and load them on to the Nexus, but do you think there is anything else I will need from my SD card?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
This thread is now officially "unstuck" :biggrin:

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think itd be fitting to use my first g-nex post to say farewell to this thread!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I feel like it's the end of high school or college and you have to say goodbye to everyone and you say "oh yeah we'll keep in touch" but then you don't. :p

prowler85

Reaction score
I just went to store and found you cant use same sim card as Bionic which makes phone useless not that its not already but I did want to compare for a bit. That sucks had it in my hands.

Yeah, I discovered the same thing. Wouldn't say it makes phone useless though :happy3:

Would have been nice to swap sim cards a fit the first few days til I give my Bionic to my son. Just hope to God there is a working wifi tether apk available for the nexus. Anyone know for sure?

prowler85

Reaction score
ok, moving on to other threads..... :frown:

this thread has been SOOOOOO much fun, so I thank you all! I will search you all out on the other threads, which I'm sure will be very busy and hopefully just as much fun as this one!!

:icon_ lala:

wooddale

Reaction score
Yeah, I discovered the same thing. Wouldn't say it makes phone useless though :happy3:

Would have been nice to swap sim cards a fit the first few days til I give my Bionic to my son. Just hope to God there is a working wifi tether apk available for the nexus. Anyone know for sure?

I didnt mean it made the Nexus useless but I dont have another line to go to with Bionic my wife has droid2 because of hard keyboard she wont touch it. They did same thing with 3g to 4g once you get sim there is no going back to 3g phone unless you get new sim every time.

Dweib

Reaction score
Yeah so I went down to my local VZW and checked it out. One left and it was spoken for. Anyway got to fondle it and yes it is sweet. Very nice phone. Slick. I want one! ICS soon for my razr I hope!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok, moving on to other threads..... :frown:

this thread has been SOOOOOO much fun, so I thank you all! I will search you all out on the other threads, which I'm sure will be very busy and hopefully just as much fun as this one!!

:icon_ lala:
Agreed! This thread was the best.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
:frown: ehh... .Waking up guys. Wow was it a crazy day or what. i feel i i got hit by a train. :blink: I think its soreness from being cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.