Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
this rom with slayhers 800 kernel is really quick. I'm sticking with the stock launcher to enjoy the full miui experience..its interesting so far, this rom has come pretty far since that first droid 1 release.

titanium backup restored my apps and their market links properly too, goodtimes.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No. This rom is 800. If you leave the CPU button unchecked, it underclocks the max speed to 600.

Then how come everytime I've used setcpu stock kernel is clocked to 600.

Edit..ur right. I just force stopped set cpu and linpack is consistent with 800 speed

sent from a rogue droid

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Only issues I'm having are it reloads all my screens if I open an app or something and then exit out back to the home screen which takes a while, and half the time the launcher just force closes

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh, and have any addon packs been released? Or is there a date? I'm not even sure what they contain but it sounds nice

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Oh, and have any addon packs been released? Or is there a date? I'm not even sure what they contain but it sounds nice

Well the addon packs would be apps that people need like carhome etc. No one has asked for them so I haven't loaded any. I will load some language packs when either Zen, Jamezelle or I complete the next rom.

If there are some apps that are missing from the rom you want ask me and I'll upload an addon.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

Well the addon packs would be apps that people need like carhome etc. No one has asked for them so I haven't loaded any. I will load some language packs when either Zen, Jamezelle or I complete the next rom.

If there are some apps that are missing from the rom you want ask me and I'll upload an addon.

Oh, okay. Yeah, if I can think of any I'll be sure to ask. Thanks! Ah, so you're already working on the next one? Love the lockscreen btw. I'm surprised no one else has tried making one like it. Are your other ROMs similar to MIUI?

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Oh, okay. Yeah, if I can think of any I'll be sure to ask. Thanks! Ah, so you're already working on the next one? Love the lockscreen btw. I'm surprised no one else has tried making one like it. Are your other ROMs similar to MIUI?

No my other roms are based off of OTA roms like FRG22D and FRG83. I take those roms and optimize them for best performance, add features and remove bloat. Here's an example of below..

[Release] metiCkOne's FRG83 Froyo 2.2.1

I didn't write any of the code that is in MIUI. That was written by some Chinese developers. We just get the latest builds from MIUI working on the Droid.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

No my other roms are based off of OTA roms like FRG22D and FRG83. I take those roms and optimize them for best performance, add features and remove bloat. Here's an example of below..

[Release] metiCkOne's FRG83 Froyo 2.2.1

I didn't write any of the code that is in MIUI. That was written by some Chinese developers. We just get the latest builds from MIUI working on the Droid.

Looks pretty good. I saw a Galaxy S theme for that and it looked nice as well. This might not make any sense but I saw a video of a ROM that was being developed that had 3D home screens and all these different unseen features, is that the chinese version? I can't remember what the name of it was and I've been trying to find out

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Looks pretty good. I saw a Galaxy S theme for that and it looked nice as well. This might not make any sense but I saw a video of a ROM that was being developed that had 3D home screens and all these different unseen features, is that the chinese version? I can't remember what the name of it was and I've been trying to find out

I think you're thinking of TAT home. It hasn't been released to the public.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

Hey M1, thanks for the headsup ([video=youtube;bOGmnnGpoqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGmnnGpoqg]YouTube - TAT Home[/video]). I hope this drops for D1/DX..That is a Sik ass Home launcher. Didn't think i would ever see a better launcher than MIUI so soon. This, My Droider has got to be the Flyest launcher I'ver ever seen..Looking forward to this release to our Droids (hopefully)..Thanks again M1..Mr CNN:)

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

I looked it up and that wasn't what I was thinking of. Similar though. The screen change like a cube. There's a home replacement app in the market that does that. It changes them like that but with a lot of extras

Reaction score

Hey M1, thanks for the headsup ([video=youtube;bOGmnnGpoqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGmnnGpoqg]YouTube - TAT Home[/video]). I hope this drops for D1/DX..That is a Sik ass Home launcher. Didn't think i would ever see a better launcher than MIUI so soon. This, My Droider has got to be the Flyest launcher I'ver ever seen..Looking forward to this release to our Droids (hopefully)..Thanks again M1..Mr CNN:)

I have been using Launcher Pro for a long time but this would make me change up if it comes to the D1

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App