Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

musclemilk

Reaction score
this is great!

anyone here install a chevy or slayer kernal 1.1ghz etc?
unfortunalty my apps didnt sync; any way to fix this on my phone?

Last edited:

fox_dye

Reaction score
Restore your old rom backup all user apps with titanium and reinstall miui and restore apps with titanium.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

Logan3824

Reaction score
this is great!

anyone here install a chevy or slayer kernal 1.1ghz etc?
unfortunalty my apps didnt sync; any way to fix this on my phone?

I use Slayhers 1.1ghz kernel and it works very well...And as for the apps, as I said before, only the purchased apps sync. For the rest of them you have to either use mybackup pro or titanium backup to get them back.dancedroid

corman324

Reaction score
yeah i use slayher's 1.1Ghz too, runs pretty nice. tried chevy's and my phone wasnt too friendly with it. but different phones like different kernels

musclemilk

Reaction score
Anyone have problems when changing traistions\annimations > fast?

I am having random FC's especially set cpu

Last edited:

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
thank you both.

Sorry to hear that Bro but My Droid is absolutely Flying right now and I do have the animations on Fast. I am actually running Chev's MedV1.25Ghz w/MIUI and its great. The only Thing I can guess is Maybe a Kernel change for you or possibly a bad install. As much as I would hate to say it, Start from Scratch and Wipe like there's no tomorrow. It seem to work for me and I hope for you as well?

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I do have a quick question for any Kernel Gurus w/this rom. I just installed Chev's Mv1.25Ghz kernel and its def listed in my about screen. Question I have for you is, how do I Actually confirm that its actual O/Cd to that kernel and not the Stock one. If I install SetCpu, I cannot get the device to boot up after installing the kernel.

Logan3824

Reaction score
I do have a quick question for any Kernel Gurus w/this rom. I just installed Chev's Mv1.25Ghz kernel and its def listed in my about screen. Question I have for you is, how do I Actually confirm that its actual O/Cd to that kernel and not the Stock one. If I install SetCpu, I cannot get the device to boot up after installing the kernel.

Try downloading the app "overclockWidget" and see if that one works for ya. If not another one that works good is Temp+CPU V2

musclemilk

Reaction score
Set CPU is the only app FC's.
I will try to uninstall>re-install.

I dont plan on overclocking- so i really dont need set cpu.

thank you both.

Sorry to hear that Bro but My Droid is absolutely Flying right now and I do have the animations on Fast. I am actually running Chev's MedV1.25Ghz w/MIUI and its great. The only Thing I can guess is Maybe a Kernel change for you or possibly a bad install. As much as I would hate to say it, Start from Scratch and Wipe like there's no tomorrow. It seem to work for me and I hope for you as well?

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
how do you folks restore your apps with this rom on the initial install other than manually redownloading them all?

musclemilk

Reaction score
I thought stock was 6000mhz?
I'm able to go up to 8000

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dja1980

Reaction score
I'm receiving a replacement Droid tomorrow. Is it ok to use Rom Manager to backup MIUI and restore it to my new phone... or will that cause issues?

tu3218

Reaction score
I thought stock was 6000mhz?
I'm able to go up to 8000

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

This rom is over clocked to 800mhz. An actual stock droid is at 550 mhz. In the notification bar you can select the cpu button an make it white an it under clocks your droid too 600mhz.