Official bit the bullet and returned the Bionic for the Prime thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydro556

Reaction score
Lol ppl who bought the bionic are all but hurt
Bionic is a great device, the second best device on the market.
But the prime is just too good and yes there is always gonna be a better device coming out in a few months but the thing is nothing is better than a pure google phone that can be customized to look like ANY other phone out there.
NEXUS phone you just cant beat that.
HD Screen better camera is all the prime has on bionic in terms of hardware but unlocked? Forget about it lol.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Not sure I follow your post.

I am the one who is returning the bionic and getting a PRime, most likely.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
I was holding out for the vigor or prime but My increDible died unexpectedly, no insurance. Had to upgrade to bionic. If the prime or vigor drops in 3 Weeks, imma b mad as hell and def talk trash about how my bionic is better! Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

gthotie5

Reaction score
I was agreeing with you and adding my 2 cents lol.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
I am quite good in Photoshop/gimp and blender, so while I appreciate the render announce the device already....pretty please with ICS on top.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^Bet you couldn't dig this thread up and type fast enough after you read it! One day this thread will die!

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
^Bet you couldn't dig this thread up and type fast enough after you read it! One day this thread will die!

You are correct i was very disappointed in Motorola for the Bionic and gave them a chance to make it right.I have had all Motorola phones the Prime will be my first non Motorola phone.

warrior21

Reaction score
Some of you are going to be so disappointed when that phone doesn't measure up to the hype. Then again nothing will measure up to some of the expectations on here.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
I dont want much from my next device just speed,great audio,camera,and for the dam alarm to go off when i set it and not freeze up and go black screen of death on me.The Bionic was fast but had none of the aforementioned specs.:icon_eek:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I returned my bionic for two reasons: 1. All the annoying bugs- i had 4 different bionics all with different bugs. 2. The PRIME =D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

How is that Prime feeling in your hands right now? Oh wait.. it hasn't been released.. jeese. Bionic all over again...

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
How is that Prime feeling in your hands right now? Oh wait.. it hasn't been released.. jeese. Bionic all over again...

Thats why return policy's are great if the Prime blows or has horrible glitches like high pitch squealing in my headphones ill return it and try the Razr.

Status
Not open for further replies.