Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Thats why return policy's are great if the Prime blows or has horrible glitches like high pitch squealing in my headphones ill return it and try the Razr.

That's also why they have exchange policies. Many never experienced those problems. You, like many before me have said, are looking for a perfect phone. It's not going to happen. Prime I am sure will be a great device, for those who want what it offers. But it is no cause for people to put down any phone that current members have and enjoy simply because it wasn't what you were expecting.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's also why they have exchange policies. Many never experienced those problems. You, like many before me have said, are looking for a perfect phone. It's not going to happen. Prime I am sure will be a great device, for those who want what it offers. But it is no cause for people to put down any phone that current members have and enjoy simply because it wasn't what you were expecting.

You clearly weren't aware that our phones represent what kind of human being we are. :icon_eek:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

I have a buddy who has had some problems with his BMW. All BMW's suck!!!!! Take it to the streets people!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Now that you mention it, there is a loose thread dangling from one of my sun visors in my Lamborghini.. ;)

Well what are you still doing here?? You should be out on Lambo forums relentlessly telling people that the car they love is crap! And that they are lying to themselves! I mean what else have ya got to do?!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well what are you still doing here?? You should be out on Lambo forums relentlessly telling people that the car they love is crap! And that they are lying to themselves! I mean what else have ya got to do?!

Who do you think started "Ihatemylamborghinibecauseithasahangingthreadfromthevisor.com" ??????

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^Didja "bite the bullet" and return the car to wait for the next Ferrari?! (while still heavily trolling those Lambo forums, your other new hobby)

gtofan350

Reaction score
So it is with a heavy heart that I have returned my bionic. I couldn't get pass the screen and I think it was because of using my iphone4 for a bit over a year. Also the battery life never really gotten any better even after rooting, loading custom rom's, and freezing apps. I'm not necessarily waiting for the Nexus but instead I want to see what comes out in the next couple months. My contract doesnt expire til dec 12 so i'll have some time to see what's out there. The bionic is a nice device, it's just a shame that it had those two glaring short comings. I realize there are fixes and remedies for the problems like buyin an extended battery and just getting used to the screen but I think for the price tag of that phone +/- 300 bucks it shouldn't have those glaring issues. By no means am I saying the OS was to blame cuz I know that android will have always have issues on a new device and I've come to expect that. Things that moto could have done better during the design stages. Please don't hate me :).

pilot25

Reaction score
Moto blows...period. Maybe with Google buying them they will put out devices that are tested before release. They shouldn't have as many problems as all their new releases have.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Moto blows...period. Maybe with Google buying them they will put out devices that are tested before release. They shouldn't have as many problems as all their new releases have.

That's your opinion and entitled to it, but many will disagree, as I'm sure many will agree :)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

One thing is for CERTAIN, every brand has its haters. Same with everything I guess!

wilboy

Reaction score
I'm happy w/ my DROID BIONIC,no doubt about it! !:)

@SHADES...??? Do you know TOBLERON? :) or just you have had the same Handle!!

celtic11

Reaction score

That's weird I've had great luck with every Motorola device I've owned. I guess ill return this for a plastic HTC phone.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.